MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Responsive Default MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2022-09-22, 01:17 PM)ARESKY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello brother, I would like to know if the theme that you just published or if it is already taking its time, and I have read many positive comments, it works for the modern version of mybb, that is, it is compatible with 1.8.30 without any errors, that is , that many templates or themes that I have downloaded have their problems with the login when entering it, and I wanted to know if this one also has that problem, or in some that I have been able to try they give me problems with the rep, at the time to add a rep to a user, the modal is out of order and the script does not load, I get something like that at the end of the page "javascript: 0"... just to know, a simple doubt... ahh and by the way I tried it with an old version of mybb and it's fantastic... my respects to all...

First I will say, use first then belive

But for the fact , i want to say you that we have tried to make this theme clean and error free. So first use and then tell me if you are getting any problem with it. Since many people are using it and till i didn't get any complain.

I will update the theme with new simple responsive look of postbit. Check it in https://storiespedia.com/showthread.php?tid=3
(2022-09-23, 03:28 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]First I will say, use first then belive

But for the fact , i want to say you that we have tried to make this theme clean and error free. So first use and then tell me if you are getting any problem with it. Since many people are using it and till i didn't get any complain.

I will update the theme with new simple responsive look of postbit. Check it in https://storiespedia.com/showthread.php?tid=3

Brother, sorry if my comment was something out of context, it was not my intention. I want to congratulate you and thank you for this excellent template... it's fantastic...

If my comment was or made you angry, I humbly apologize, the problem is that I first tried it with a version that was a little or too late, thinking that it would be much better there, and I didn't have the latest MyBB on hand... I already downloaded it a I tried it... excellent and you have my rep.
(2022-09-24, 12:08 PM)ARESKY Wrote: [ -> ]Brother, sorry if my comment was something out of context, it was not my intention. I want to congratulate you and thank you for this excellent template... it's fantastic...

If my comment was or made you angry, I humbly apologize, the problem is that I first tried it with a version that was a little or too late, thinking that it would be much better there, and I didn't have the latest MyBB on hand... I already downloaded it a I tried it... excellent and you have my rep.

I am glad that it was useful to you. I am not angry , i was just suggesting bro. Thanks for encouraging.
Guys a huge and last update of this theme will be released today or tomorrow .
Track the changes at :- https://storiespedia.com/
#change-log

#1 toggled day-night mode
#2 animated menu button
#3 post-bit layout has changed (both classic and horizonatal)
#4 text-editor svg has changed to font-icons
#5 thread-list page layout modified with new look

although I need a suggestion about changing forum's all button and option images to font-icon . any suggestion towards it will be welcomed.
The theme will be updated tomorrow
(2022-10-08, 07:05 AM)PRÂDÏP Wrote: [ -> ]Guys a huge and last update of this theme will be released  today or tomorrow .
Track the changes at :- https://storiespedia.com/
#change-log

#1 toggled day-night mode
#2 animated menu button
#3 post-bit layout has changed (both classic and horizonatal)
#4 text-editor svg has changed to font-icons
#5 thread-list page layout modified with new look

although I need a suggestion about changing forum's all button and option images to font-icon . any suggestion towards it will be welcomed.

Brother, the theme is special, I tried it, and I really love it... I have made some modifications to it to my liking, always leaving the Copyright below as it should and respecting copyright... but I would like you to help me in this aspect .. look at the image ..

I am using the Show Avatar plugins in Whiteneo Themes and Forums, and looking and messing around as they say Cuban, I have not found how to make everything appear on the same line... that is, that everything stays centered on the avatar in the middle and the corresponding to the side... how it should look exactly as if it were a default theme... I don't know if you understand me...

1. https://i.ibb.co/tL87NGM/Captura-de-pantalla-954.png

2. https://i.ibb.co/GsgZXFj/Captura-de-pantalla-955.png

That I stay straight like in the last photo..

3. https://i.ibb.co/9ydvzY1/Captura-de-pantalla-956.png

I don't know, if you want the HTML code, and all that, although I imagine that the code of both themes should be the same.

And as an idea it occurred to me, from now on, why, don't you make the xenforo style profile? It would be something varied, I imagine it would be something different... Although it occurred to me, now, to try a tutorial that I had seen in the Forum from Whiteneo's MyBB Support, and I plan to try it, with your theme..

To stay on topic, congratulations on this template update...very cool...

You Have my reputation!!
I understand, i will be on my dev in 15 October and please update the theme again, also updtae the plugin and all the files has given in my theme folder. First uninstall the theme plugin then re-import with new updated theme files and then install the theme plugin thereafter install the theme

I will be with you in 15 October
#Theme has updated.

An error that i forgot to fix . just some hints here to them who are facing untouchable full-edit button in post buttons.

in global.css find for .popup_menu .popup_item (around line number  815) and add these two properties in that 

z-index: 2;
    position: relative;

or  

replace all the codes with this 

.popup_menu .popup_item {
    display: block;
    padding: 4px;
    white-space: nowrap;
    text-decoration: none;
    z-index: 2;
    position: relative;
}

This is my last update to this theme. I will be untouched with this theme for 2 years.  Thank you guys for your support and love .
(2021-08-09, 03:25 PM)PRÂDÏP Wrote: [ -> ]read the note.text file has given in the theme before install the theme. There are many important tips to follow to successfully install the theme.

Most Important step :- Before install or import the theme you must 1st install all the plugins that has given in this theme's file. Then after import the xml to install the theme.

I don't see a note.text file in the zip I downloaded (tried version 1.4 & 1.4.1). What am I missing ?

If I upload the plugins to my forum plugin folder the ACP plugin viewer crashes... error 500
This is my best theme ever, but i wish there is a link that redirects from its mobile version to desktop version and vice-versa. So cool Smile Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13