MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Responsive Default MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2021-09-21, 03:07 PM)DarthĀ Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I like what you did with the .theads on the forumdisplay and threaddisplay pages. They pop out and contrast nicely with the rest of the page.

Thanks Drath , i glad that you liked it. šŸ˜Š
Love this theme ParadoxP.

I have an issue which I hope you guys can assist, or tell me where to look. I'm using Advanced Side Box (ASB) also, but for some reason ASB shows a box in the main forum index, and also in individual threads. But ASB is missing when I'm I click on the subforums and it shows the threadlist.

ASB works fine in the default theme. Do you guys know how to fix this? Thanks.
I want to notify all the users that using this themeĀ a major modified version of this themeĀ gonna released soon. A lot of things has fixed .

(2021-09-28, 06:27 AM)snakeoilos Wrote: [ -> ]Love this theme ParadoxP.

I have an issue which I hope you guys can assist, or tell me where to look. I'm using Advanced Side Box (ASB) also, but for some reason ASB shows a box in the main forum index, and also in individual threads. But ASB is missing when I'm I click on the subforums and it shows the threadlist.

ASB works fine in the default theme. Do you guys know how to fix this? Thanks.

what is your site link ?
(2021-09-28, 09:08 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]what is your site link ?
D'oh. Forgot to mention that, it's @ https://snakeoil-os.net/forums/
(2021-09-29, 01:18 AM)snakeoilos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-28, 09:08 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]what is your site link ?
D'oh. Forgot to mention that, it's @ https://snakeoil-os.net/forums/

okay can i have a test account please ,

Quote:Ā I'm using Advanced Side Box (ASB) also, but for some reason ASB shows a box in the main forum index, and also in individual threads. But ASB is missing when I'm I click on the subforums and it shows the threadlist.

may i know those individuals thread links , if you don't want to post those things in public you can pm me here or through discord PARADOX#4597
(2021-09-29, 03:42 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]may i know those individuals thread links , if you don't want to post those things in public you can pm me here or through discord PARADOX#4597
PM sent.
Good news guys..... Tomorrow will be release the new version of this theme .

The new version has released and updated on Mod section. Just check it out friends.

A lot of thanks to @Laid again he did too many things in it. He is now also an owner of this theme.
Nice work on this theme, @PARADOXP. I appreciate you adding me as a project collaborator even though I have only helped out a little. Looking forward to seeing where you take things from here...
Very nice @ParadoxXP , @Laird

Thanks to both of you.
(2021-10-10, 02:43 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice @ParadoxXP , @Laird

Thanks to both of you.

Thanks bro.... Keep supporting...

(2021-10-09, 03:43 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work on this theme, @PARADOXP. I appreciate you adding me as a project collaborator even though I have only helped out a little. Looking forward to seeing where you take things from here...

The theme can't be completed without you....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13