MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Responsive Default MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
good job
The images folder and the jscript folder should have the name of your theme and not put the files inside the mybb default folders
(2021-08-10, 05:32 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]The images folder and the jscript folder should have the name of your theme and not put the files inside the mybb default folders

it's not mandatory to do that , if you think it's necessary than you can do this by adding extra folders on your file manager, as i declare it's totally based on default theme that's why i don't think it's need any different folders.
Since extra files need to be uploaded, the theme is not based on the default theme even though it is the same.
It's a beauty

thanks for adding Night Mode.
(2021-08-10, 07:37 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]Since extra files need to be uploaded, the theme is not based on the default theme even though it is the same.

Extra file's link has given in the description of theme , that you can download.

(2021-08-10, 03:30 PM)dylanB Wrote: [ -> ]good job

Thank You.

(2021-08-10, 08:42 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]It's a beauty

thanks for adding Night Mode.

Thank You.
Nice work. Smile
(2021-08-11, 07:17 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work. Smile

Thank You so much for liking my work.
In the dark theme, the colors have not been changed, making the text invisible.
[attachment=44272]

The contact looks something weak.
[attachment=44271]

The theme itself looks good but still needs a lot of work.  Rolleyes
(2021-08-11, 11:09 AM)AirForce Wrote: [ -> ]In the dark theme, the colors have not been changed, making the text invisible.

The contact looks something weak.

The theme itself looks good but still needs a lot of work.  Rolleyes

what color you want in there ? i made that color for just a good look , if you want different colour then i can do this .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13