MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGIN? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
for me (as a guest) the forum still shown correctly
try to clean all your cache and cookies and try again

please post any plugin / modification you made to your forums, especially every change relating to login and logout
I tryed freeweb7 once. they were horrible. Every other page navigation, I got a navigation error. Right now, the free host I use is http://www.fatfreehost.com
They aren't slow and so far they work really good for me.

P.S. Not meaning to get off subject. Just friendly suggestion.
cindyau Wrote:I have tried all the tips but still have the same problem. The message
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

keeps showing up.
Could anyone please check it for me ? Here is the url.

You need to read the other sticky thread in this forum, named Problems logging out?
for this : forum.examplesite.com/folder
i change the Cookie Domain to : .forum.examplesite.com
and change the Cookie Path to : /folder/

but when a user login to my forum after redirect page it go back to index page as a guest !
and just in index page user is a guest and when he go to another pages of forum (for example viewing a thread) he is a logined user !!!

generally : after login to forum , user is loged in ! but this not show in index page and he must change pge to view this !

and another problem is : when a user post to forum or every changing come to pass to forum in index page noting change and a user must delete his cookie to see the changes !

how i can solve this problems ?
Rolleyesany idea ? Rolleyes
i just HAD the same problem...

although i had entered the cookie data (domain+path) correctly, i just found out that the data of the "cookiedomain" and "cookiepath" in the settings.php had been "reset" to some useless default value.
Ok, so I've tried everything. Tried every possible combination of cookie paths. I'm still not able to log in as administrator. I go to the /forum/admin directory in my browser and every time, I get a "No valid administration session was found" message. I type in my username and password and the same thing keeps happening. I don't understand at all.
mehdi_rm_666m Wrote:for this : forum.examplesite.com/folder
i change the Cookie Domain to : .forum.examplesite.com
and change the Cookie Path to : /folder/

but when a user login to my forum after redirect page it go back to index page as a guest !
and just in index page user is a guest and when he go to another pages of forum (for example viewing a thread) he is a logined user !!!

generally : after login to forum , user is loged in ! but this not show in index page and he must change pge to view this !

and another problem is : when a user post to forum or every changing come to pass to forum in index page noting change and a user must delete his cookie to see the changes !

how i can solve this problems ?

Please post the link to your forum.

TStarGermany Wrote:i just HAD the same problem...

although i had entered the cookie data (domain+path) correctly, i just found out that the data of the "cookiedomain" and "cookiepath" in the settings.php had been "reset" to some useless default value.

Make sure your inc/settings.php is writable by the server (i.e. CHMOD 666)
Ok, I'm having a lot of trouble. I've used your generator (from DennisTT) to generate the details yet they do not work.

Here is my board URL:

http://forum.opalns.ath.cx
Ok, I don't think it's logging me in at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10