MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGIN? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just installed this 1.2.14 on http://www.addictssocial.com/forums I can log into the admin but not the forums. Have checked cookie paths etc. Still no luck
(2008-10-24, 03:18 PM)Chance Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this 1.2.14 on http://www.addictssocial.com/forums I can log into the admin but not the forums. Have checked cookie paths etc. Still no luck

Never mind got it fixed thanks
Hi,
my problem is very different, I have not any problem with login and logout in forum. recently I active portal.then for example when I login from one page except portal page all thing is good and no any problem. but then when I go to portal page I am not login. and when again I get in other page for example inex page I am login.
(2008-10-28, 07:07 PM)mehdi4467 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
my problem is very different, I have not any problem with login and logout in forum. recently I active portal.then for example when I login from one page except portal page all thing is good and no any problem. but then when I go to portal page I am not login. and when again I get in other page for example inex page I am login.
Link to your forum?
(2008-10-28, 07:41 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-28, 07:07 PM)mehdi4467 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Link to your forum?

www.porforoush.com
Ok, I know this is a dead horse - but I have been through every posting, and STILL can't get logged into my forum.

I have used the cookie tool, I've tried everything.

I login in, it says successful, then takes me back to index page NOT logged in and still showing Guest.

Please, could someone help? I'll happily give test user, or Admin access, to have this problem fixed.

I'm using 1.2.14 - I do not plan on upgrading this particular forum.

Thanks,
Michael
Well if we have a URL to your forum we can help you.
After many frustrating attempts at changing cookies, i deleted and reinstalled forum. Kept basic settings as the default.

Works now. Why it didn't the first time, I'll never know.

Thanks for putting up with me!
I'm having a problem logging in on my portal, it works perfectly on the Welcome Box on the sidebar but it doesn't work on the login section in the header.

I have portal.php in my root and mybb is installed in /forums/

I have added a redirect in my .htaccess which I found on this forum somewhere, everything is working fine on the portal except the login box in the header. It looks like when you click submit it goes to /member.php instead of /forums/member.php

Here is the link to my site: www.supersportforum.co.za you can login using u/n testing and p/w testing.

Thanks.
Works perfectly fine for me.
(2008-12-10, 07:31 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Works perfectly fine for me.
That's odd, I've cleared my cache and deleted my cookies and I still can't login. Did you use the login form at the top right of the screen on the portal?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10