MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGIN? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Are you sure your forum has correct cookie settings, Swiftblade?
(2008-06-29, 12:29 AM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure your forum has correct cookie settings, Swiftblade?

I've got it all fixed. No worries.
OK then. That problem is also about the login form. Some themes hasn't correct codes and it is a resut cant login and/or logout...
Hi,

I have a problem too.

My board is in a 'forum' directory. I set my cookie detailes as follows:

Domain: .mysite.com
Path: /forum/

Now in firefox I'm logged in but I cannot log out. In IE I can't log in, it says you've been logged in succesfully blabla, but I'm not logged in.

I cleared cache, cookies but all the same.
See: My forum

Any idea?

EDIT:

I cleared cookies in Firefox and now I can't login.
Users also reported problems with logging in.
Your cookie settings are fine, so you should be able to ...

Can you PM a test account?
(2008-07-10, 11:35 AM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie settings are fine, so you should be able to ...

Can you PM a test account?

Hi,

I've sent you a PM.
(2008-07-10, 09:39 AM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a problem too.

My board is in a 'forum' directory. I set my cookie detailes as follows:

Domain: .mysite.com
Path: /forum/

Now in firefox I'm logged in but I cannot log out. In IE I can't log in, it says you've been logged in succesfully blabla, but I'm not logged in.

I cleared cache, cookies but all the same.
See: My forum

Any idea?

EDIT:

I cleared cookies in Firefox and now I can't login.
Users also reported problems with logging in.

Please help with this I can't use my forum.
(2008-01-15, 11:05 AM)mehdi_rm_666m Wrote: [ -> ]for this : forum.examplesite.com/folder
i change the Cookie Domain to : .forum.examplesite.com
and change the Cookie Path to : /folder/

but when a user login to my forum after redirect page it go back to index page as a guest !
and just in index page user is a guest and when he go to another pages of forum (for example viewing a thread) he is a logined user !!!

generally : after login to forum , user is loged in ! but this not show in index page and he must change pge to view this !

and another problem is : when a user post to forum or every changing come to pass to forum in index page noting change and a user must delete his cookie to see the changes !

how i can solve this problems ?

I have a the same problem. I lives in VietNam, and I found that this problem only happens with Mega VNN (an VietNam ISP). It works fine with other ISP. I have follow steps in this thread, but it can't solve this problem. My forum's member report that this problem also happen on this site (http://community.mybboard.net). I know it hard to solve the problem that only happen with some ISPs, but VNPT is a biggest ISPs in Vietnam... Confused
I am using opra 9.50 on Windows XP SP2
when I first login to this forum, it says: you are succeffully login, redirecting....etc Shy
But, when browser get redirected to index page, it says welcome guest ...etc Huh
to fix thet I press Shift button on keyboard and hit refresh button on opera
now it says: Welcome back, katib. You last visited... etc Smile
I hope this information help supporting team fix this annoying problem
That is problem with the cookies not with MyBB operation, although it's really annoying when it's happen.
users cannot post and view
and problem not in rights

what can be the problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10