MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGIN? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DennisTT Wrote:
bold_handsome Wrote:Hi I need Help About This Login Problem Im Using mybb ver 1.2.11.
I dont have any login Problem whenever i try to log in my forum i can logged in
but some of my user complain they cant login my forum they try for several times some time they logged but but maximum time they r failed to log in. i told them clr there cookie Evan i gave them direction how to clear there IE cookie but they say its didnt work. then i figure out all the user who complain about this problem maximums are live in us and uk and all user are using IE. I also follow the instruction of DennisTT bro but there is no result what can i do plz help meSad

Link to your forum please.

my site www.karaoke-lovers.com
bold_handsome Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:
bold_handsome Wrote:Hi I need Help About This Login Problem Im Using mybb ver 1.2.11.
I dont have any login Problem whenever i try to log in my forum i can logged in
but some of my user complain they cant login my forum they try for several times some time they logged but but maximum time they r failed to log in. i told them clr there cookie Evan i gave them direction how to clear there IE cookie but they say its didnt work. then i figure out all the user who complain about this problem maximums are live in us and uk and all user are using IE. I also follow the instruction of DennisTT bro but there is no result what can i do plz help meSad

Link to your forum please.

my site www.karaoke-lovers.com

I'm able to login/logout with no problem. There's nothing wrong with your forum. Please tell your users to enable cookies, and clear any existing cookies from their browser. Also, tell them to make sure their CAPS lock is off.
markes01 Wrote:Nac't loggin in http://www.example.pl why? :/

Cookie domain: .example.pl
Cookie path: /
Please change your settings to match the above, clear your browser's cookies, and try again.
It works Big Grin
I did exactly all of these things and it's still not working. I get the message: "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at forum/inc/languages/english/member.lang.php:1) in /forum/inc/functions.php on line 1216"
I need some help, When I try to login it says that I was logged in successful but then it takes me to the index page and I appeared as not logged in.

Forum URL: forum.moviegalaxy.org

I used the Cookie Path generator.

Plugins
I only have the SEO plugin activated but if I de-activate it, it still won't work.
Please Help Me!
Anybody?
techguyboy Wrote:I need some help, When I try to login it says that I was logged in successful but then it takes me to the index page and I appeared as not logged in.

Plugins
I only have the SEO plugin activated but if I de-activate it, it still won't work.
Please Help Me!

techguyboy Wrote:Anybody?

I am still having problems. Please Help!

URL: http://forum.moviegalaxy.org/

Thanks
techguyboy Wrote:
techguyboy Wrote:I need some help, When I try to login it says that I was logged in successful but then it takes me to the index page and I appeared as not logged in.

Plugins
Please Help Me!

techguyboy Wrote:Anybody?

I am still having problems. Please Help!

URL: http://forum.moviegalaxy.org/

Thanks

I got it fixed, Thanks.
bb2 Wrote:I did exactly all of these things and it's still not working. I get the message: "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at forum/inc/languages/english/member.lang.php:1) in /forum/inc/functions.php on line 1216"

Please redownload the MyBB package, and extract a clean copy of inc/languages/english/member.lang.php. If you have to make modifications to it, please do NOT use Notepad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10