MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Tikitiki Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:I love the ajax login. Very nice indeed! Btw, is their a page in the Admin panel to modify the Registration agreement? Or is it in the language editor?

It's not ajax. It's Javascript.

I kind of figured it was Javascript but wasn't sure.

Tikitiki Wrote:The registration agreement is in the language editor.

That hasn't changed then. Thanks for your time for answering my question. Smile
Mybb 1.4 is sneaky. There are lots of features that you won't notice just by looking at it. I've known about beta for a while now, and have just figured out some of the new features.
bk2070 Wrote:Mybb 1.4 is sneaky. There are lots of features that you won't notice just by looking at it. I've known about beta for a while now, and have just figured out some of the new features.

That's the plus about softwares like MyBB. You discover new things overtime which keeps you on the lookout.
I again am adding some admins to the forums. Request here to become an admin.
destroyer Wrote:I again am adding some admins to the forums. Request here to become an admin.

choose me choose me Big Grin i have to be "the one" Big Grin
Of course you'll have to register first
destroyer Wrote:Of course you'll have to register first

F5 Big Grin
I'm registered with Rovin (same as here).
as for me MyBB 1.4 is now complete Smile thanks.
Tikitiki Wrote:It's not ajax. It's Javascript. The registration agreement is in the language editor.

AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML. It uses JavaScript to communicate with the server without having to refresh the entire page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21