MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Also if the board doesnt let you log in via the log in at the top of the forum go to a thread and reply to it. That will bring up the log in screen that is working. And yes i reported it to destroyer.
Wait, scratch that, thanks Tikitiki, found the email.
Could you please admin me up? Toungue

Username: DCR
DCR Wrote:Could you please admin me up? Toungue

Username: DCR

Done. Enjoy. Smile
rcpalace Wrote:
Audentio Wrote:Heyy, can I have some admin access please? Smile

Let me just check Destroyers first post to see if I still have perms to do so..

EDIT: Yup, I still do. You're now an admin. Enjoy. Smile

Of course you still have that permissions Wink

HarryWx Wrote:Also if the board doesnt let you log in via the log in at the top of the forum go to a thread and reply to it. That will bring up the log in screen that is working. And yes i reported it to destroyer.

I couldn't replicate your problem, and I also didn't find anyone with the same problem
destroyer Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:
Audentio Wrote:Heyy, can I have some admin access please? Smile

Let me just check Destroyers first post to see if I still have perms to do so..

EDIT: Yup, I still do. You're now an admin. Enjoy. Smile

Of course you still have that permissions Wink

HarryWx Wrote:Also if the board doesnt let you log in via the log in at the top of the forum go to a thread and reply to it. That will bring up the log in screen that is working. And yes i reported it to destroyer.

I couldn't replicate your problem, and I also didn't find anyone with the same problem

It is a browser issue. All works fine in FF. IE is the issue. Neither IE 6 or 7 works.

In either case it shouldnt happen as i have NEVER once had this problem anywhere else with signing into somewhere no matter the browser be it ie 6, 7, ff, or whatever else. And i went thru a ton of sites testing late last night after i ran into the issue. Thus i would say it is a bug. Odd one though i suppose.

Also see this before you guys even consider taking out ie6.
http://www.webupon.com/Browsers/Five-Rea...Six.106028

Trust me there is alot more like that.

YES it IS a pain ( I know this myself from trying to make all browsers work on my own sites ) but in either case there is still a good number of people who use that.
HarryWx Wrote:Also see this before you guys even consider taking out ie6.

We never said we would drop IE 6 support and in fact we aren't going too, so whats the big deal?

And your problem that you reported is duplicate. I fixed it a while back in the SVN. It will be fixed with the next refresh.
Tikitiki Wrote:
HarryWx Wrote:Also see this before you guys even consider taking out ie6.

We never said we would drop IE 6 support and in fact we aren't going too, so whats the big deal?

And your problem that you reported is duplicate. I fixed it a while back in the SVN. It will be fixed with the next refresh.

No big deal. I know some of you all cant stand that browser at all and i remember a convo about the top of this forum which does not display correctly in ie 6 and thus had my concerns. All is good. Smile

Thanks.
request for admin
I'll install BETA refresh 3 shortly on the directory. So you'll all have to register again then...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21