MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
destroyer Wrote:I'll install BETA refresh 3 shortly on the directory. So you'll all have to register again then...

Why don't you keep the config file and settings file and the entire database. Just swap the files? Unless the database structure has changed between betas.
Database structure changed, and it's kind of recommended to re-install. Smile
You can export the users table and re-import it - there haven't been any changes to the users table
destroyer Wrote:I'll install BETA refresh 3 shortly on the directory. So you'll all have to register again then...

That was a fast beta 2 lol not many bugs?
Das Tier Wrote:

That was a fast beta 2 lol not many bugs?

Refresh 3 was simply a cumulative update of fixes whereas Refresh 2 was a huge update in terms of completion of the ACP and many bug fixes and other changes.
So is this one of them thing there are going to be as many Refreshes as need to make it stable?
This will probably be the last refresh
Now running BETA 3
hey destroyer , request for admin. Can i look admin panel ?
I was admin on beta 1, but now that beta 3 is out, my account is no longer there.
Requesting to be an admin, please!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21