MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Can i be admined das tier is the name Big Grin
laie_techie Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:It's not ajax. It's Javascript. The registration agreement is in the language editor.

AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML. It uses JavaScript to communicate with the server without having to refresh the entire page.

Excuse me? I know what it means....

The Quick Login does not use AJAX.
Das Tier Wrote:Can i be admined das tier is the name Big Grin

Done
Can I? Rovin.

Thanks.
Can anybody give admin? User: Abbadon
Done Smile
Cool i love the template manager Big Grin so is it all done now its just making it stable or ??
Das Tier Wrote:Cool i love the template manager Big Grin so is it all done now its just making it stable or ??

Correct. Just bug testing at this point
Tikitiki Wrote:
Das Tier Wrote:Cool i love the template manager Big Grin so is it all done now its just making it stable or ??

Thats good but i did not see the setting to have css put in file form so is that now a edit config.php thing was it removed?
Das Tier Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:

Thats good but i did not see the setting to have css put in file form so is that now a edit config.php thing was it removed?

No, MyBB will automatically attempt to cache it, otherwise it will use the database.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21