MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Kerrang! Wrote:Wow.. My jaws just hit the floor again!

May I have admin permission please? Thank you.
~Kerrang!

P.s I just found what I assume is a bug, I'll post a screeny in a moment.

-Edit-
I've just attached the screenshot, between my post and another you can see the text "moop"...
[Image: mybbbughm5.th.gif]

All done. Enjoy and stay safe.
rcpalace Wrote:

~Kerrang!

-Edit-
I've just attached the screenshot, between my post and another you can see the text "moop"...

All done. Enjoy and stay safe.
Thanks Buddy!

The acp looks much cooler in real-time browsing and I didn't think that would be even possible! =)
~Kerrang!
Couple questions about 1.4:

* Are you able to use the post moderation and posting privilege suspension tools without going through the warning system, and if so, how?

*If one has access to the ModCP, do they have access to everything, or is there a detailed permissions system?

Reason I ask is because I'm not finding these things as I go through the beta, and I was wondering if they're either not finished, or deliberately blocked off in the public beta.

Thanks,
tristan/SMM Wrote:Couple questions about 1.4:

* Are you able to use the post moderation and posting privilege suspension tools without going through the warning system, and if so, how?

*If one has access to the ModCP, do they have access to everything, or is there a detailed permissions system?

Reason I ask is because I'm not finding these things as I go through the beta, and I was wondering if they're either not finished, or deliberately blocked off in the public beta.

Thanks,

Let me repeat. All features have been finished except the ACP Themes page.

~Kerrang!

-Edit-

Let me remind everyone to not post bug reports in these threads. They WILL be ignored.
Tikitiki Wrote:Let me repeat. All features have been finished except the ACP Themes page.

Ok. So just to make sure I'm not just retarded then and didn't just miss these things when cruising through the beta: there is no permissions system for the ModCP, and post moderation + post privilege suspension cannot be achieved without the warning system. Correct?
tristan/SMM Wrote:post moderation + post privilege suspension cannot be achieved without the warning system. Correct?

You can do Post moderation and post privilege suspension just like in 1.2................... (I think I pounded my dot button for the last three keys)

Quote:there is no permissions system for the ModCP

Correct.
Tikitiki Wrote:

~Kerrang!

-Edit-

Let me remind everyone to not post bug reports in these threads. They WILL be ignored.

ah, I totally missed the notice. (pm sent)
~Kerrang!
Tikitiki Wrote:
tristan/SMM Wrote:post moderation + post privilege suspension cannot be achieved without the warning system. Correct?

You can do Post moderation and post privilege suspension just like in 1.2....

And how was that done? Throwing a user into a restricted group, right?
please give me admin permission.thzSmile Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21