MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Chrome Browser release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No Mac version yet ...!?
There's a severe bug that basically screws over anyone who uses a trackpad to scroll (no scrolling up).

So looks like I can't use it till they fix it. >.>
i m planing to try..but fiefox is better Toungue
I'm using Google Chrome right now. It's nice, but I prefer Firefox still.

Google Chrome though I think is faster than Firefox. Smile

BMR777
No RSS, no Plugins, a few rendering quirks make it a deal breaker for me. Nice start though.
(2008-09-02, 10:26 PM)Soshite Wrote: [ -> ]There's a severe bug that basically screws over anyone who uses a trackpad to scroll (no scrolling up).

So looks like I can't use it till they fix it. >.>

Yeah, I hate that. And I also dislike there being no smooth scrolling, which I use in firefox and opera. And you can't add to it's dictionary, and it says "firefox" is misspelled, so meh.
Using it right now... I'm loving the cleanliness of the interface. And finally a browser other than IE that properly utilizes the glass windows in Vista! So much better looking than Firefox 3 on Vista. It'll be interesting...
I like how everyone notices how fast it is. But it's also very light for a browser which is probably why it's so fast.

I don't know though because if it's really opensource as google says I wouldn't be suprised if someone builds something off of it that allows plugins. In which case I may have to leave my beloved FF.
Well, you can install a plugin for firefox which gives firefox a excellent AERO interface. Smile

I hope firefox just gets the stuff like multithreading and adds it to firefox.
I like Chrome. It is fast, and hopefully memory recovery actually works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7