MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donating to MyBB - Help Secure the Future of MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi all,

We've just set up a page on the MyBB website with information about donating to MyBB. It's accessible here: http://www.mybboard.net/about/donations

Donations can be made via PayPal and donating to MyBB helps secure the future of MyBB as being a free discussion forum system - it helps us pay for our server for the website, domain names, and any other project related costs.

At the moment, the MyBB 1.4 code is currently undergoing a complete security audit from GulfTech. This is due to the security vulnerabilities found in MyBB since the MyBB 1.4 release. Obviously this isn't cheap for us - and it's an out of the pocket expense for myself.

At the moment the only income for covering expenses on the MyBB website is the advertising on the main page, as well as some very much appreciated donations every month from MyBB Central.

If you too, would like to help support MyBB, then it's as simple as visiting the above page and making a donation to the MyBB Group. Donations can be as little or as much as you like, every little bit helps MyBB.

To all of those who've donated to MyBB, both past and those who donate in the future - thank you for your contributions!
Hey, just sent a message via contact form talking about my plans of donating in the future.

Edit: You should add a donate link to the navigation on the 'About' pages.
Once I setup paypal I will surely help and donate to myBB. Once I begin working on myBB related products I would give at least 30-40% of the income to myBB.
(2008-09-04, 12:42 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: You should add a donate link to the navigation on the 'About' pages.

There's one already... "Support MyBB"
Oh I didn't see that.
And also there should be specific members group here in the forum for only those member who has denoted to this great software.

For example devoting Members etc.

I think this will motivate the other members to be a proud devoting member and the who will be a devoting member he ll be satisfied to some extent that at leasst he has also done something for MyBB expect alwayz taking from it Smile

My donation Smile
oki I was in Pakistan so there i cant have a papal account now I have come in Malaysia recently and I ll soon get an account on paypal and will got it verified through my card here.
So as soon as this process will be completed I ll surly donate to MyBB InshAllahSmile

Long Live MyBB
(2008-09-05, 03:33 AM)MyBBmodding Wrote: [ -> ]So as soon as this process will be completed I ll surly donate to MyBB InshAllahSmile

Inshallah, be izn Allah tayalla. Smile
/off topic
oh you are Muslim too? Smile
I hope MyBB could remain free T_T
(2008-09-05, 07:35 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]I hope MyBB could remain free T_T

What was the point of this post? Where does it say any where that mybb will be going to paid?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11