MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] CAPTCHA login protection bug [R] [C-Rcpalace]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2008-12-04, 10:41 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

Perfect Smile

I got the correct Captcha two out of three times, and the wait 15 minutes message once.

Thank you.
Nice one, thanks Big Grin
Labrocca, I suppose this doesn't fix your issue with special usernames?
the fix working here.
Let me try your fix now but at Mybb Central I just got this from my contact form:

Quote:I wrote you, that I can`t login in your board, although I am a paying member. I am getting the following message:

"Please correct the following errors before continuing:
* Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image."

But I canĀ“t type in the code, there is no verification code and no field to type it in. Please help, because I need some plugins !!!

Greetings

Adding your fix now btw.
Okay...tested and it appears to be functioning properly now. Hopefully someone else can also confirm this.
(2008-12-09, 07:45 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...tested and it appears to be functioning properly now. Hopefully someone else can also confirm this.

Even with the special usernames?
thanks guys.
Ohhh no the problem still exists.
(2008-12-10, 12:10 AM)Bestpublisher Wrote: [ -> ]thanks guys.
Ohhh no the problem still exists.

That's not really helpful.
(2008-12-09, 10:19 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-09, 07:45 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...tested and it appears to be functioning properly now. Hopefully someone else can also confirm this.

Even with the special usernames?

I think the issues are seperate. And I am having a hard time since members report the problems to me aren't providing me enough info. I ask them for their passwords and such. Still trying to work on this though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10