MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] CAPTCHA login protection bug [R] [C-Rcpalace]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You just overwrite your current member.php with this one.
(2009-01-14, 10:37 PM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]This issue needs to be fixed.

And it has been. You just aren't applying the fix properly.

(2009-01-14, 10:37 PM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]I think the source of the problem is that the failed logins are not being cleared after the 15mins.

No, that's not how it works.
I am applying the fix right. Its nothing to you, you simply upload member.php. I overwrited the other member.php file, in fact, I deleted it first and then uploaded the new one to ensure that the new one was the actual file existing. It still doesn't work. The CAPTCHA doesn't show up, you simply can't login after then 15mins. Its not any functions that are disabled on my host that is causing the issue, because the CAPTCHA on registration shows up.
It works fine for everybody else after they apply the fixed file... Undecided
(2009-01-15, 10:35 PM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]I am applying the fix right. Its nothing to you, you simply upload member.php. I overwrited the other member.php file, in fact, I deleted it first and then uploaded the new one to ensure that the new one was the actual file existing. It still doesn't work. The CAPTCHA doesn't show up, you simply can't login after then 15mins. Its not any functions that are disabled on my host that is causing the issue, because the CAPTCHA on registration shows up.

Did you run the MyBB Merge System at any point in time on that forum?
Nope, I have never ran MyBB Merge System
(2009-01-16, 10:01 PM)Life Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I have never ran MyBB Merge System

Then I would suggest you contact your host and tell them that the files you apply on your ftp aren't taking on your actual flight.
Maybe try properly deleting the current member.php and then uploading the new one, rather than just overwriting it.
(2009-01-16, 11:26 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try properly deleting the current member.php and then uploading the new one, rather than just overwriting it.

He said he already did that
Oh yeah, never mind then Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10