MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] CAPTCHA login protection bug [R] [C-Rcpalace]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2008-12-09, 10:19 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-09, 07:45 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...tested and it appears to be functioning properly now. Hopefully someone else can also confirm this.

Even with the special usernames?
if you mean non-english usernames I'll test it in a little minuts and reply back again with the result

edit: the fix work with non-english (I test it with arabic usernames) usernames.
(2008-12-10, 01:36 AM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-09, 10:19 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-09, 07:45 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...tested and it appears to be functioning properly now. Hopefully someone else can also confirm this.

Even with the special usernames?
if you mean non-english usernames I'll test it in a little minuts and reply back again with the result

edit: the fix work with non-english (I test it with arabic usernames) usernames.

Thanks, that eases my mind but I'm still concerned about usernames with characters like @ in their usernames
ok, give me a little bit, am gonna to create a username with some special characters and test it.
edit: tested and worked with this username @#ام!@#$~ (this username include two Arabic characters as well)
plzzzzzzzzz its not working with me Sad
i need helppppp
i have same probleme exactly
And have you tried the file attached in the previous post??

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-410...#pid279706
its worked for me, thanks for ur hard work
Big Grin yeah working great now thxxx
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group
Please put any further problems in a new bug report.
I am getting the same problem here guys and gals. I cant login under my normal account and had to make another.
1 did try login many times. Did get the password changed and once i tried to login with new password i got the image verification not correct even though it was not showing capture and i did start another thread also.
Sorry just read the post before mine after posting... Sorry!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10