MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:1.9 Ads after first post 1.5
MyBB 1.0

Displays an ad after the first post of a thread or after every x posts.

Screenshot: http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=1897

Download: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=197

Every X post can it be possible to show different adds
xiaozhu Wrote:Basically ACP skins only work for the Control Panel not for the forum skin.

They are basically 2 different things.

I know, my point is I thought these were ACP skins (as they are called in post 1), however they dont seem to be, I tried 3.2 MyBB RC4 and it skinned my board but not the ACP, and it's the ACP that I'd like skinning, the ACP screenshot provided looks awesome, my board skin is already just how I want it to be.
lapsetur Wrote:Every X post can it be possible to show different adds
It's not possible with this script. You have to extend the mod or set up an own adserver to deliver different ads.

CS2 Wrote:I know, my point is I thought these were ACP skins (as they are called in post 1), however they dont seem to be, I tried 3.2 MyBB RC4 and it skinned my board but not the ACP, and it's the ACP that I'd like skinning, the ACP screenshot provided looks awesome, my board skin is already just how I want it to be.
If you unzip the MyBB RC4 theme package you get two folders: "Admin-CP Style" and "Fontend Theme". This is because there are two versions, one for the board's frontend and one of the Admin-CP. You'll find another folder called "MyBBRC4" inside the folder "Admin-CP Style". Upload this folder and it's contents into the folder admin/styles on you webspace. After that you can select the style in the Control Panel Prefernces in your Admin-CP.
I updated the mods "Overview" and "Ads after first post". They are compytible to MyBB 1.2.x.
I'm having a problem with the AD not showing up.

I'm using 1.2. Uploaded the file to the plug-in folder, activated it and pasted my Adsense code.

Edit: I reuped the pluging and tried and it worked.
Michael83's plug-ins always work great! He's also one I always enjoy loading plugins from becasue they are good and work properly. Thanks Michael83 for taking the time to share. I used your plug-in for in-line ads and works wonderfully. I will donate something to you in 2 weeks when I get paid. Smile
When do you have time to update Orange ice theme?
Michael83 Wrote:I updated the mods "Overview" and "Ads after first post". They are compytible to MyBB 1.2.x.

Overview 3.0 does not show character iso-8859-9 properly.

check here www.amatorbalikci.net
@hemi: Thanks for your nice comments. There will be another update for the Overview mod soon so that you don't have to modify the file index.php anymore and it will fix a little bug.

@destroyer: I don't have that much time atm so it will take a while because I'm updating the mods first. If you or somebody else wants to update my themes feel free to do so.

@Oktay: Please remove all instances of the function htmlentities from the plugin file.
Quote:Overview 3.0 does not show character iso-8859-9 properly.

check here www.amatorbalikci.net

the iso-8859-9 overview no problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14