MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thanks
A new version of the wikipedia tag (1.01) will be published soon. It fixes a security issue (XSS). Thanks to imei for reporting the bug.
Michael83 Wrote:Here's a little update: I uploaded a new version of the "Ads after first post" mod to the mods site and it will be available soon.

### CHANGELOG ###

- Ability to show ads after the first post of a thread and then after every x posts
- Ability to show ads after every x posts
- The ads are shown after the first post on each page if you choose this option
- No queries

Does this mod work with MyBB 1.1.2 ??

It seemed to install OK - but the ads do not appear.

- Dan
It works with 1.1.2 indeed.
destroyer Wrote:It works with 1.1.2 indeed.

Yep - got it working.

Also, do you happen to know if this will work in combination with phpAdsNew???

Or is there some other way of rotating multiple advertisements through the system??

Thanks,

- Dan
It should work, just try it.
Michael, I am using your AI chat mod. I would like to change my chatter ID. I changed the ID in the account.txt file, uploaded again, but it didn't change the ID of the bot! Any explanation. I deactivate and activate while tring to fix things, but it didn't help.

Thanks,
GSA
Did you register the ID? Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. See if that fixes your problem.
I think it solved the problem...thanks!

What about adding it to the main page? How is that possible?

Thanks,
GSA
Open the plugin file and search for:
$plugins->add_hook("portal_start", "ai_chat");
Below add:
$plugins->add_hook("index_start", "ai_chat");
After that you can insert the variable $ai_chat into the index template where you want the chat to be shown.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14