MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83's Mods & Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Michael83 Wrote:@destroyer: I don't have that much time atm so it will take a while because I'm updating the mods first. If you or somebody else wants to update my themes feel free to do so.

Unfortunately I don't know how I could to that. Tikitiki's guide is down. Sad
It easy but tedious to update themes.

For example variables like
$header //MyBB 1.1.x
will become
{$header} //MyBB 1.2
others like
$theme[imgdir] //MyBB 1.1.x
becomes
{$theme['imgdir']} //MyBB 1.2

Just keep on updating them....(It will be tedious though)
What else should be updated? Also: only the templates I guess?

Find all & replace is a nice function in word. Big Grin
Short news: I updated the mods "PJIRC Chat" and Smethead's "Advanced Stats on Index/Portal" to run with MyBB 1.2. I just sent Smethead the new files so they will be published soon.
Michael83 Wrote:Short news: I updated the mods "PJIRC Chat" and Smethead's "Advanced Stats on Index/Portal" to run with MyBB 1.2. I just sent Smethead the new files so they will be published soon.

Advanced Stats-YES, whooo hoooo. Big Grin
As I said before there's an update for the overview mod. You can download version 3.0.1 from the mods site. Now bad words get replaced and you do not need to make changes to the core files anymore (thanks CraKteR! Big Grin). There's the ability to choose between the functions htmlentities and htmlspecialchars and you can use MyCode in your messages.

To the turkish users: Please choose to use htmlspecialchars and see if that fixes your problems.

I also updated the plugin "Clear Database" to work with MyBB 1.2.x.
Can you add an option which can exclude the forums that we don't want to be seen on overview mod
I just installed '1.6 Ads after first post 2.0" and I seem to have a gremlin in my adsense link words. I have Google displaying 5 ads at 740px. The ads display, but they are repeated for a total of 3 rows!!

See this link:
http://www.idevgames.com/dim3/showthread.php?tid=977

And if too lazy Wink ... it looks something like:

Ads by Google AD1 AD2 AD3 AD4 AD5

I am 100% sure my Google code is OK. Is there a conflict with my theme? It is driving me nuts.

Thanks!
Is there a way to have the Email Notification on Registration plugin send to more than one email address?

Kage_
CarlosC Wrote:I just installed '1.6 Ads after first post 2.0" and I seem to have a gremlin in my adsense link words. I have Google displaying 5 ads at 740px. The ads display, but they are repeated for a total of 3 rows!!
Sorry for the late response. If your problem still exists got into the template postbit_seperator and delete duplicate variables
Kage_ Wrote:Is there a way to have the Email Notification on Registration plugin send to more than one email address?
You can seperate several addresses with commas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14