MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009-08-17, 06:06 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi this is redirecting to the index page when we login .... what is the template change to make it redirect to the page that the user was in before logging in ????

@karthik: This is an interesting question. I'll have a look into this as I have to say I don't know the answer to resolve this as yet I'm afraid.
Fantastic achieavement... I will use this on my new forum
As achievement UserCP menu translate to Spanish? Tested on my forum version 1.4.9 OK 100%
it seems to be a problem with code in Google Chrome Browser.
This is how it looks in Mozilla firefox (cod works fine)
[attachment=15630]
And this is how it looks in Chrome
[attachment=15631]

This is the second theme that i edit and looks like this in Chrome.
how can be fixed this problem?

And with thanks to Lokki for the reminder - functions.php has now been updated for MyBB 1.4.10 - please see the first post for the attachment. Apologies for the delay in updating this file!

For future reference, the change to functions.php can be found here.

The information can also be found below:
Quote:... It's the addition of

// ###################### Start iif #######################

function iif($expression, $returntrue, $returnfalse = '')

{

return ($expression ? $returntrue : $returnfalse);

}

// #############################################

after the last comment
Quote:*/
at the start of the function.php file.
Thank you flick for updates.
yes it was quite easy to fix that problem Smile
I've just put all this on my forum and it's working great! But, the Admin Panel and Mod Panel link isn't showing...

Thanks
(2009-12-10, 06:29 AM)Lokki Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you flick for updates.
yes it was quite easy to fix that problem Smile

Thanks Lokki for the reminder Smile

(2009-12-31, 04:15 PM)KaneR Wrote: [ -> ]I've just put all this on my forum and it's working great! But, the Admin Panel and Mod Panel link isn't showing...

Thanks

Glad most of this is working well Smile Is it possible to find out if all the template changes have been made?

Thanks.
thanks flick ,pls update for 1.4.11 Smile
@roy: Thanks for your post! Smile You'll probably be glad to hear that you can continue to use the same files for 1.4.11.

I've just checked the files in the latest 1.4.11 download and functions.php and class_templates.php have not changed (since 1.4.10 at the very least).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12