MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
flick, thanks I added and replaced the lines you suggested but it didn't work I don't understand why the background isn't showing Sad
@pitbull: Thanks for your feedback. Smile I've just visited your forum (PitBullHappeningsForum.com) and for some reason I can't seem to locate the vbnavbar.css file?

Could you try adding the CSS stylesheet again (using the method on Page 1) as I think this could be why the background changes haven't worked.

@Miley: Thank you for providing a screenshot. I'm conscious of the fact that you're looking to open your forum up again soon, so have attached two files to this post - functions.php and class_templates.php - which you can try with your 1.6 installation to get the dropdown functionality up and running.

Both files should go into your /inc folder (as before) and replace the default files.

It would be great to find out if they do work for you.
They worked and everything is 100% completely fixed.
@Miley: Thank you! It's good to know that this still works with 1.6 - although I will look into cleaning up the code a bit more.
I don't know if its the navbars issue, but it doesn't save logins like it used to.
Before you asked, yes I checked the cookies and they're all set properly without error.
@Miley:Thanks for the bug report. I'm finalising version 1.0 for MyBB 1.6, which does resolves a login issue that I came across with the previous edits, and should hopefully solve the save/remember me login issue as well.

General question for Miley et. al: would you prefer a separate thread for this 1.6 version?
There are quite a number of changes to the template and now icons are included as default, as well as a separate language file.
Yeah I think it's a good idea.
@Miley: Muchos gracias. Smile I have just posted a new forum thread (currently residing in MyBB 1.6 General Support as per forum instructions)

VBNavBar for MyBB 1.6.x
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75668.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12