MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009-08-04, 10:37 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey months ago I asked you for the dropdown menu only, you told me just to paste the dropdown code in the main post. I did and it didn't work. When i click it, i get redirected to the usercp page. No dropdown or whatever.
I had the same problem, everything you did is correct, except just copy and paste the code in notepad first. The code on the forum leaves spaces which messes up the code a bit.
I know that. But that was not the problem I think. Unfortunately my forum is down right now, I can't try it anyway.
Maybe I copied the wrong code? Can you point me to the right code? Maybe I actually did copy the wrong code.
hi this functions .php file is disabling the features of GOOGLE SEO since it also modifies the functions.php.... i'm not good in php can u give one modified functions.php which caters to both this one and google SEO... i've attached the one use for google seo here.....
@Karthikguru: Just to clarify - I'm relatively sure that the functions.php for Condition and vbnavar doesn't disable the features of Google SEO. It is more to do with Google SEO's functions.php having extra modifications, so it's actually easier to add the lines needed for Condition and vbnavbar to work to their modified functions.php, than to work the other way around.

The code needed can be found here (original post) but essentially this comes after the first
Quote:*/

// ###################### Start iif #######################

function iif($expression, $returntrue, $returnfalse = '')

{

return ($expression ? $returntrue : $returnfalse);

}

// #############################################

For your convenience, I have attached a modified functions.php file of the one you've provided - please let me know how it works out.
thanks flick it's working ...... Smile but my user cp drop down is not working .... can u tel where i went wrong ????
@Karthikguru: Glad the functions.php is working for you. Is it possible to see the forum at all please?
It is probably worth copying/pasting the modifications (template) into Notepad first before pasting into the MyBB template editor (as suggested by Pingo in post 81 above)
all the forums are displaying properly .... and search drop down is working .... now i'll try copy pastin it again ....
(2009-08-16, 07:58 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@Karthikguru: Glad the functions.php is working for you. Is it possible to see the forum at all please?
It is probably worth copying/pasting the modifications (template) into Notepad first before pasting into the MyBB template editor (as suggested by Pingo in post 81 above)

thanks flick it's working great...... Smile do u know how to add a navigation button for the whole forum like in

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/

check out the " forum jump" button ....
That's basic html and css. Just some tables using the forums style.
(2009-08-16, 11:11 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]That's basic html and css. Just some tables using the forums style.

well is there a way tat if we create a new forum the link adds up automatically ???
also is there a way to link the original forum jump so that the links are created automatically ??
hi this is redirecting to the index page when we login .... what is the template change to make it redirect to the page that the user was in before logging in ????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12