MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009-02-08, 10:51 PM)Luke Beale Wrote: [ -> ]It still doesn't seem to want to work Sad

Tried replacing the file and making the code changes.

For the code changes above, it only applies if class_templates.php has not been replaced. Is this what you mean?
I replaced the file and tried editing myself.

Both times the same problem happened.

Only when I replaced with the default file (from MyBB download) did it go back to working.

The problem is still there though.
@Luke Beale: Perhaps you wouldn't mind PMing some login details so I could take a look please?
What files would you need to see or which folders?
Usually just logging into the admin panel is sufficient to see the template changes at least.
PM sent Big Grin
To update everyone: This has been resolved, albeit with a slightly roundabout route involving white or blank index pages and uploading new functions.php and class_templates.php file.

p/s: For others with the same-ish problems - please first ensure that the header edits are correct! Smile
And on another note, if someone takes your forums down because you gave your information out - it's your fault, not ours.
@Tom: Fair point there Smile
Minor change to header after (hopefully) resolving separate issue via PM:

The closing tag for the search popup form </form> has been moved from after the </div> tag, and now resides between $gobutton and </td> as this is a more valid markup:

<input type="text" name="keywords" value="" />
$gobutton
</form>
</td>

* Please note that the template edits don't necessarily pass the full w3 validator test just yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12