MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
When I making a mistake by writing nick I have to write again.
How I could improve, but the username previously entered will not disappear?

PS Sorry for my poor english.
@Veziggo: No worries about your English. Is this at the front page or the registration page of your forum? If you have a link/screenshots, that would be really helpful!
(2009-06-01, 06:21 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]Is this at the front page or the registration page of your forum?

Front page.

(2009-06-01, 06:21 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a link/screenshots, that would be really helpful!

travian.orge.pl

I type incoreect username, then i click on login place and I need to write from the beginning, like in the screen:
[Image: gif1n.gif]

I only want to delete some letters and then write:
[Image: gif2c.gif]

Edit

Solved...
Meh, sorry about the late reply. I must have missed the email regarding the reply (as I subscribe to replies) Am glad you managed to solve it. Is it possible to find out what the solution was please?

Thanks for a great demo too by the way!
(2009-06-27, 08:17 PM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]Am glad you managed to solve it. Is it possible to find out what the solution was please?

I have been changed log in form in 'Header Templates / header' to:

<!-- login form -->

<form action="member.php" method="post">
<input value="/" name="url" type="hidden">
<input name="action" value="do_login" type="hidden">

<input value="1" name="quick_login" type="hidden">
 <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3">
 <tbody><tr>
<td class="smalltext">$lang->username</td>
<td><input id="quick_login_username" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='Username'; }" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Username') { this.value=''; }" class="textbox" value="Username" name="quick_username" type="text" size="10" maxlength="30" style="width: 80px;"></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="smalltext">$lang->password</td>
<td><input onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='Password'; }" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Password') { this.value=''; }" class="textbox" value="Password" name="quick_password" type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="10" style="width: 80px;"></td>
<td><input class="button" name="submit" value="Log in" type="submit"></td>
</tr>

</tbody></table>
</form></td>
</tr>

<!-- / login form -->

Btw. now I can sign up from EI.
It's not same JavaScript with vBulletin. It uses MyBB original pop-up javascript file. Right ?
Everything turned out great, except that the words search across the navbar are white, while all the others are black. How can I fix it?

Edit: Also, when I login, "UserCP" is also white.
@Pingo: Is it possible to see the site 'in action' please?
(2009-08-04, 07:42 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@Pingo: Is it possible to see the site 'in action' please?

Here it is:
[Image: b53y39.gif]
Hey months ago I asked you for the dropdown menu only, you told me just to paste the dropdown code in the main post. I did and it didn't work. When i click it, i get redirected to the usercp page. No dropdown or whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12