MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LikeBB: Positions available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello,

Giangy94 and I have started out the LikeBB Project, and as a start to it, we are accepting members from here into two positions:

PHP Developer
We need 3 members in this spot. You are responsible for making PHP Changes to the MyBB Software, and tailor it to our needs. You will be tested, so beware.

Management
We need 3 members for this position. One is me, so there are 2 spots left for this position. You basically manage the forums. You must have experience with MyBB for this position.

If you are interested in becoming a member of any one of those positions, please PM me.
(2008-12-31, 03:24 PM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]PHP Developer
We need 3 members in this spot. You are responsible for making PHP Changes to the MyBB Software, and tailor it to our needs. You will be tested, so beware.

Just one thing that springs to my mind, how can you test people on PHP if you don't know PHP yourself, as you have stated somewhere??
Quote:please PM me.

or PM meDodgy

Now we have need of only 2 PHP Developer because there is a my friend that programming for us. He created already script for insert icons in forumlist!
In my opinion, and this is honest, i don't think you 2 are ready for this...
Actually we aren't only two:p
I think announcing this on MyBB's forums are really low. You should at least go somewhere else to get the people needed Rolleyes
I didn't know of this threadHuh
I never said you were the only 2 Toungue But if you dont know PHP, you going to get someone to code it and everything, but the copyright will be yours, if im wrong please correct me Confused Confused
:p:p:p
So for you are we stupid?:d
No, im just saying your getting other people to do the coding and the editing of the software, while you take the credit ?? Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9