MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Your comments are negative, but they are empty and attacking.
(2009-01-29, 09:39 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Your comments are negative, but they are empty and attacking.

It's not my job to do your work for you. Rolleyes You've already decided everything you're doing is fine, charging for one theme is fine, your theme is fine, so why bother trying to help you?
(2009-01-29, 09:39 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Your comments are negative, but they are empty and attacking.

If it was geared towards me: No Comment.
(2009-01-29, 09:46 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]

If it was geared towards me: No Comment.

I'm sure it was to me. Wink
If you can't accept negative criticism, don't ask from any for me then. You post your stuff here, don't expect everyone to like it.
I am not expecting everyone to like it, and I have no problem with negative criticism. I do however have a problem with attacking criticism that serves absolutely no purpose other than to make the other person feel negatively about themselves.
(2009-01-29, 10:05 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not expecting everyone to like it, and I have no problem with negative criticism. I do however have a problem with attacking criticism that serves absolutely no purpose other than to make the other person feel negatively about themselves.

How about, "make you realize that your theme and business model need serious reworking?" I'm not going to tell you how exactly to run your business unless you pay me to do it.
(2009-01-29, 10:05 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not expecting everyone to like it, and I have no problem with negative criticism. I do however have a problem with attacking criticism that serves absolutely no purpose other than to make the other person feel negatively about themselves.
Noone is attacking you! Who attacked you?
It looks like an amateur ezboard from 2001.
The skin on your site itself is pretty awful.
You're naive and delusional.

I'm sure all three of these could have been reworded to be a little less rude and a little more helpful to me, at least the last one.
-------
PS: Can somebody please approve my skin release thread in the Themes forums, I submitted it yesterday. Thanks Smile
(2009-01-29, 11:09 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like an amateur ezboard from 2001.
The skin on your site itself is pretty awful.
You're naive and delusional.

I'm sure all three of these could have been reworded to be a little less rude and a little more helpful to me, at least the last one.

If you hadn't proven yourself to be naive and delusional by disregarding every negative comment you received, I certainly wouldn't have said you are. But to think your current theme looks good -- especially for someone who is charging for themes is absolutely delusional, and to believe it acceptable to charge $5 a year for what you're offering and expect to get any subscriptions is naive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10