MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2009-01-30, 11:25 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, the buttons need serious working.

Is there a live demo available? Is it compatible with browsers like IE, espcially IE6?
I'm afraid I cannot offer a live demo. Yes, I have checked this theme against both versions of IE, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, and Opera
I can make themes for MyBB, just due to ironic mishaps, I haven't been able to release any of em. Sad

But when I get the chance, I will register and add a few of my free themes. Toungue (All of mine will be free, but still...Toungue)
I would suggest you to make premium theme releases. So you'll have both free and paid themes to offer. And you should be more focused on premium themes ofc, however you might have to give up of the subscriptions. Make some nice themes, publish them, earn members, start making more and more themes, and then BANG; add premium themes in a new category or something. So you won't lose that many members, and you may earn some bucks.
Oh and btw, am I allowed to publish my themes there? I'm looking for some place to do it.. or I'll make a small website for it; since I'm starting to make MyBB themes, and I have already got some packs prepared.

That's my opinion. Good luck with the project.
Feel free to publish your themes in the User Showcase. If you want anybody to be able to download it, you can link to a download on your site.
From all your negative posts, I imagine you to live in a graveyard and wearing black all the time lol no offense...
(2009-01-28, 10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's really just bad. I don't even know where to start. The whole thing needs to be redone. It looks like an amateur ezboard from 2001.
(2009-02-02, 02:32 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]From all your negative posts, I imagine you to live in a graveyard and wearing black all the time lol no offense...
(2009-01-28, 10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's really just bad. I don't even know where to start. The whole thing needs to be redone. It looks like an amateur ezboard from 2001.

i live on an island in canada where i like to take my doggie for walks :3
at my work, we use your countrie's train service...CN i couldn't go visit or live in canada tho... just too dang cold for me, and i cant handle cold weather... IL is too cold... im moving to Haiti
Right guys, the fact is...if he want's to sell his skins for a subscription then he can? We don't have to register, we don't have to subscribe. Should really just leave him to get on with it, I did not read the whole thread but from what I saw that is what I saying.
(2009-02-03, 01:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Right guys, the fact is...if he want's to sell his skins for a subscription then he can? We don't have to register, we don't have to subscribe. Should really just leave him to get on with it, I did not read the whole thread but from what I saw that is what I saying.

Right guys, the fact is...this is a showcase forum and if people want to criticize the site posted they can? If it bothers you, you don't have to read this forum, or post your site. You should really let the people giving feedback get on with it. I have not read all of your posts but from what I can see you're whining.
(2009-02-03, 02:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-03, 01:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Right guys, the fact is...if he want's to sell his skins for a subscription then he can? We don't have to register, we don't have to subscribe. Should really just leave him to get on with it, I did not read the whole thread but from what I saw that is what I saying.

Right guys, the fact is...this is a showcase forum and if people want to criticize the site posted they can? If it bothers you, you don't have to read this forum, or post your site. You should really let the people giving feedback get on with it. I have not read all of your posts but from what I can see you're whining.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10