MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just PMed you regarding the ad. Believe me they shouldn't be there. I have content restrictions. And there shouldn't be popups at all...

I'm going to contact Canep if it happens again. Sorry for it.
Sites you have been on before can cause popups, its not necessarily coming from MyBBStudios, but something left on your computer or browser. Just a heads up Wink I see no ads at all on the site.
There are ads on the topic pages only. However, there are no codes for popups, and I have set the tolerance level to no nudity. Most likely either an issue with Bey Brad's browser, or an ad that slipped past the filter.

I have yet to see anything inappropriate, but I will keep my eyes open.
(2009-02-08, 08:10 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]There are ads on the topic pages only. However, there are no codes for popups, and I have set the tolerance level to no nudity. Most likely either an issue with Bey Brad's browser, or an ad that slipped past the filter.

I have yet to see anything inappropriate, but I will keep my eyes open.

I'm using Safari on Mac, so I don't believe it's spyware or anything. I believe the pop-up loaded from the ad within the frame. I sent you a screenshot, but it was most definitely not an issue with my browser.
IF the ad loaded from within the frame, is it possible that the sites files have some bad coding in it? Im just confused why its only Bey Brad that has seen this Confused
(2009-02-08, 09:08 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]IF the ad loaded from within the frame, is it possible that the sites files have some bad coding in it? Im just confused why its only Bey Brad that has seen this Confused
Well its a rotated ad, so its completely random who sees what ad. As I said above, hopefully it was only an accident on CANEP's part.
I meant popup Toungue
I am no longer using CANEP - I am using another ad network.

Also, Contemporary Green has just been released!
Very nice Zash, good job kiddo Smile
New skin released - Golden Royale

http://www.mybbstudios.com/thread-73.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10