MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] Super Canonical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi every1 this plugin ads canonical headers like in this thread to ur forumdisplay showthread and printthread pages
hope u like!
plz comment thx
Can't you come up with your own ideas?
(2009-03-22, 11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you come up with your own ideas?
Apparently not..Confused
Lol, I don't really see what's wrong though. There are quite a number of plugins out there inspired by other ones. Besides, it's more choice to end users - why are you complaining?
(2009-03-22, 11:42 PM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I don't really see what's wrong though. There are quite a number of plugins out there inspired by other ones. Besides, it's more choice to end users - why are you complaining?

There's a difference between "inspired" and a dude named "lar_bw0cker" releasing essentially the same plugin a day after Labrocca releases his.
thx 4 comment Yumi yes this is 2 give ppl mor choices
Well, as long as he isn't taking Labrocca's, then just replacing Labrocca's name with his, I don't see a problem.

However, the way you type is a problem. Is it really that hard to type out 'thanks' or 'four'?

Anyway, since I don't really care that much about SEO, I don't have a use for this plugin.
Guy can't even post in the right spot.
thx for ur comment Dalton. i type like this cos its fastr

JonP, mods havent movd this so this is prob the rite place
Labbrocas released for paid subscribers, and he release for non paid subscribers,
great work low_bocker
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6