MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Petition) Distinction between "Premium" and "Free" Plugin & Themes Thread Releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I read a few of your sentences, from both paragraphs, and a lot of what you were talking about was why labrocca needed to charge for his services when other sites larger than his one doing similar services did not need to charge.

As far as I am concerned, that has nothing to do with the original purpose of this thread.
(2009-05-24, 10:26 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I read a few of your sentences, from both paragraphs, and a lot of what you were talking about was why labrocca needed to charge for his services when other sites larger than his one doing similar services did not need to charge.

As far as I am concerned, that has nothing to do with the original purpose of this thread.

Well nor did his reply about why he feels the need to charge which ofcourse i saw no objection to from the staff here. Why is one ok and not the other? Huh

I dont mean to sound argumentive either. Just what is fair is fair. I could never imagine jumping down one members back while letting it go with another who basically did the same thing on my forums. All i am asking for is a little fairness here. Thats all.

BTW.. To get this back on topic feel free to delete our replies if you like. Just wanted to clear it up.

Sorry all for the OT.
My post was not aimed at a single person (hence why nobody was quoted), it was more of a general statement. Don't assume things. Smile
(2009-05-24, 11:11 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]My post was not aimed at a single person (hence why nobody was quoted), it was more of a general statement. Don't assume things. Smile

My apologies. Smile

Have a good evening ( day or whatever it is where you are at Toungue ).
I think this would be a good idea. I think it could work since I have seen "new" people go on the paid plug-in thread and say they can't download. Making it clear as separating them to a different forum or subsection would clear a little bit more.
Well their are 3 kinds of stuff Exclusively on my forum
Plugins
Themes
MyCodes

ans all of them have clear distinction, means FREE Plugins, Premium Plugins ... FREE MyCodes, Premium MyCodes and so on...

I will personally suggest the same procedure as to overcome the fact of users upset, as How they find free plugins, themes etc...
Its about time.

ADD THE TAGS!
Nah, I will not suggest adding Tags to the Release Threads,
If you put those Free Plugins in Free forum and Premium Plugins in Premium forum , then its kinda easy for the users ,
Is'nt it ?
(2009-06-03, 05:52 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I will not suggest adding Tags to the Release Threads,
If you put those Free Plugins in Free forum and Premium Plugins in Premium forum , then its kinda easy for the users ,
Is'nt it ?

This looks more professional, and if Premium becomes too active, less people will make free ones.
obviously Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7