MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No ones using IE i have proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well as no one is using IE Microsoft is getting very desperate and i have proof. look at this

http://www.microsoft.com/australia/ie8/competition/

it should say

but you will never find it using crappy IE that does not know how to render a page right Wink
If by nobody you mean the majority of users then you are correct. Wink
(2009-06-19, 04:23 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]If by nobody you mean the majority of users then you are correct. Wink

No, Firefox now has the majority (http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp) and that includes coorperate machines where IE is the only option so the percentage of people whos prefered browser is not IE would be even higher.

Bye Bye IE.

Ps. That competition is so funny, what a fail.
It's great that firefox is almost 50% but it's sad that still about 15% on IE6 Sad.
I use IE8 and love it.
I switched from IE7 to Opera about a month ago, but due to some annoying bugs I switched back. I moved to IE8 but then switched back to IE7 after getting some performance issues. I can't wait to give Opera a try again once they have some of the bugs worked out. Big Grin
a site that only IE8 can view

well, at least one website out there will work properly with IE
I am using IE6
and have alot of diseases in it... Sad
What an interesting competition. I wonder how and where its hidden Toungue. Obviously has to be one of Microsoft own site
(2009-06-19, 04:52 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I switched from IE7 to Opera about a month ago, but due to some annoying bugs I switched back. I moved to IE8 but then switched back to IE7 after getting some performance issues. I can't wait to give Opera a try again once they have some of the bugs worked out. Big Grin

What bugs? I am an avid Opera user.

Personally I like IE8 over Firefox at least for basic viewing. I am still so-so on Chrome but it has potential.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6