MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Image GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I believe the icons are from the Silk icon set from www.famfamfam.com Wink
Thank you i am going to try and create my theme, for mybb, i never made a Theme for this Forum Software.
Great, thanks.

Now i really don't understand why the icons in MyBB have those white background pixels, it ruins them for other themes and there's no need for that, since the original icons are fully transparent.
Greetings Chris...,

I am curious if you are willing to release a GDK in .psd. and or .xcf for the MyBB logo as well as the on, off, and offlock icons? Primarily I am interested in the logo gdk if nothing else. Thanks in advance.
Yay. Now I can update all the buttons to use silk.
Vintagedaddyo: Your XCF file haven't got text layers. You only open PSD and save as XCF, right? So, can you text me info about font, thorougly (type, size, bold or not etc.)?
(2008-12-06, 08:13 PM)Tuptuś Wrote: [ -> ]Vintagedaddyo: Your XCF file haven't got text layers. You only open PSD and save as XCF, right? So, can you text me info about font, thorougly (type, size, bold or not etc.)?

Well if you are using Gimp to edit the .xcf then go to dialogs and open layers..., bada bing bada boom now you will see the layers including text layers. Or you can press CTRL+L that should open the dialogs layer menu.
(2008-08-06, 12:42 PM)Tochjo Wrote: [ -> ]Attached you will find the MyBB GDK for MyBB 1.4. We're working on updating the download link.

Did the download link ever get updated? Also the Wiki still points to the 1.2 GDK.
Yea what ever happened to the download link for 1.4? =D
The GDK for 1.4 can be downloaded here: http://mybbtuts.com/dl/mybb_gdk.zip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21