MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook style dock and friends system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009-11-11, 03:40 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-09, 06:12 PM)dpdurst Wrote: [ -> ]So the FBDock is working great. Something I would like to see is on notifications or when friends log online, rather than have to manually click to see them, it would be nice if they auto opened and stay for a pre determined amount of time (configurable) and then went back to normal. So get a PM notification, the notification tab opens up for 5 or 10 seconds and then goes back down. Possible?

Thanks you for the suggestion. I think for larger sites it could get annoying. If you have a lot of friends then it could pop up frequently and in the end it could drive the user nuts.

Maybe an option to turn on and off? or an option to turn on or off notifications and friends? Wink
I'll definitely use it! Thank you so much! Big Grin
Download link doesn't work anymore..
(2009-11-26, 07:36 PM)Boricua012 Wrote: [ -> ]Download link doesn't work anymore..

Yep. no download link. Thanks for the hard work Boricua
I think it is in update validation process. You need to wait for this.
Works for me. Looks good. Can you show me where I can update the style of the dock? It want the dock to be 100% of the page at the bottom. Also, there is about a 1px gap between the dock and the status bar at the bottom in firefox.
Nice one, but I'm having some problems.

First of all the online friends list always appears under the FB Dock so you can't see it completely.

When you accept a friends request an empty page (including header/footer template but no information) appears. Smile

Can you check these? Thanks!

www.gamingzion.net/forum/
Plugin works ok, but there is no chat, that makes it less useful. However, i hope it will be updates.
There is some script on the net, that works exatly like on FaceBook, but i dont know it's name, and if can be implemented in MyBB... Let me check...
Is there anyway to fix this? I have this thick black line next to UserCP.
This.
is nicee
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13