MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook style dock and friends system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Well its like MyPlaza, its gonna have mods for it either way you dice it, i just don't see the point in this one.
Myplaza has nothing to do with a network so it shouldn't be apart of mynetwork, myplaza is a totally different thing.
Well if it could do something useful why not. I would like to know what he wants to do with it before i shoot it down.
MyNetwork is already full featured, i don't know what he would want to do, but mynetwork is a classic Wink
forget it, u guys didn't got the idea
it was probably due to my horrible english
xD what ever
we are everybody waiting for the release!
Esta muy bueno este modulo, espero que este pronto listo.
(2009-10-04, 12:46 AM)Braum Wrote: [ -> ]Esta muy bueno este modulo, espero que este pronto listo.

This module is very good, I hope it is ready soon!

Please speak in english, MyBB understands that not all users speak english but a quick translation via google will suffice.

Please feel free to speak Spanish in the International Forums!
[/quote]

T0m is correct; you will need to pay to access MyNetwork's modules. The core is being polished off in the next two weeks; this specific module (known as "communications") should be ready in October time.
[/quote]

any update im still waiting for this two nice plug inc

my network and facebook system doc Rolleyes
It will be ready when it is ready.
looks great when will it be done i heard of mynetwork and the thread about that was made in febuary but it is still not done
looks great when will it be done i heard of mynetwork and the thread about that was made in febuary but it is still not done
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13