MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook style dock and friends system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009-08-14, 11:48 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Compatible with buddy list?

It has its own friend system. Pretty much you are not friends until the person you sent a friend request accepts your request. If you have a member in your ignore list then they can send you a friend request.
So will your plugin disable the buddy list of Mybb?
Because two lists (MyBBs buddy list and your friend list) are a little bit to much and could confuse members...
Skywalker, if it's seperate from the buddy list, why don't you code it so that you can import the users from the list?

I used the image from the last post you made to mockup what I think MyBB would do if it was to have friends on the profile. If the user didn't have more than 6 friends, then the "View All Friends" link wouldn't appear.

[attachment=15039]

If it looked like my mockup and MyNetwork wasn't so close to being released, I would defintely use this. But this is only a suggestion! I'm not trying to take over it... Toungue
Man this looks awesome, i can't wait!
me either Smile
man ur doing gr8 jon i m waiting for relies Big Grin
Sorry guys, but I have been busy and I haven't had a chance to work on it.
Tomm how much time left for MyNetwork?
(2009-09-07, 04:02 AM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm how much time left for MyNetwork?

Btw Mynetwork is pay i believe. And its done testing. So my guess is about a week.
(2009-09-07, 04:10 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-07, 04:02 AM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm how much time left for MyNetwork?

Btw Mynetwork is pay i believe. And its done testing. So my guess is about a week.

T0m is correct; you will need to pay to access MyNetwork's modules. The core is being polished off in the next two weeks; this specific module (known as "communications") should be ready in October time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13