MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's not the plugins, its her attitude towards her audience (or lack there of)
(2009-09-06, 02:29 AM)xiofire Wrote: [ -> ]Please go leach onto phpBB or SMF and leave poor MyBB alone. Sad

It's not the plugins, its her attitude towards her audience (or lack there of)

Even so, that is more a personal attack than anything and isn't helping the situation at all.
The "situation" is something I'm surprised we are having to go through. You are all wasting your time fighting this person.
(2009-09-06, 03:53 AM)xiofire Wrote: [ -> ]The "situation" is something I'm surprised we are having to go through. You are all wasting your time fighting this person.

Did you read the last few posts before yours? She actually took our advice on board and switched to Alertpay and slowed the obnoxious flashing header. I thought this constituted progress in the "situation" but then people still try and bite her head off....?
We're 10 pages deep here, which is over 100 comments of forgotten suggestions. Hardly progression.
Ghazal : if u dont mind u can attach ur email with my Paypal , i am verified buyer of Paypal and i have Alertpay too. If u can trust then u can send me ur email which u like to place for subscribers in my Yahoo Messenger i will fix it with my account. And whenever payments will come i will send u the money in Alertpay. That is what i can help u.

I dont know coding and i am very weak in judging the right things so i am fully dependent on other coders work whatever they are making i am using till it is free to use.

i faced some problem on your side columns which i made a screenshot to show u may be that will help u.

http://tinypic.com/r/4uuazq/3

One request if u dont mind :- really listen everyones point that will help you in near future to grow a big community. You are trying to help everyone that is really good thing, but listening everyone and there critics is an art and scratch the good points from there critics to improve ur art of presentation.

if majority not loves the Logo u should think on it , even i saw many like to help u and someone made logo even for u , u must think on it. Nobody will go big if s/he helps u but they will feel happy that they helped u and same time you will not need to make Logo yourself.

Sorry if any word hurts you i am really feeling uneasy when on your thread that is why i am only reading your works.

Sorry for the post i made on your forum for Autodesk as i saw the section was for Shareware so i just post the shareware thing.
So then she has to pay twice the fees on $5?

Also can you speak properly, it only annoys people taking like its an IM.
Anyone consider she just might not have the ability to make it look better and this is the best she can do? We should applaud her effort not diminish her. If that's the best she can do we should just accept that and let her be.
(2009-09-06, 07:00 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]So then she has to pay twice the fees on $5?

Fees for what ? Alertpay transactions are free. Only when someone subscribe then paypal will deduct the fees. That is normal $0.30 + 4.5% Services Charges i think.
Thats assuming she has a personal account which is limited to $400 per month and lifetime limit of 2k.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14