MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Its a religious theme, NOT the forum. so far I have no plans to change any thing, because I have to add stuff in forum, rather to waste much time in re arranging the forum.
(2009-08-22, 01:52 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Its a religious theme, NOT the forum. so far I have no plans to change any thing, because I have to add stuff in forum, rather to waste much time in re arranging the forum.

Suit yourself. Glad to see you are addressing the rest of my feedback apart from the first sentence..... (sarcasm)
MyCodes and Few Plugins have been added to the database
ghazal we know it's a religious theme and NOT a religious forum, thus they don't match
(2009-08-22, 10:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal we know it's a religious theme and NOT a religious forum, thus they don't match

I will change it for some time. By now, I am really busy in maintaining the forum internally.
So you are refusing to fix your theme...which conveys a message that your forum isn't about?

To be honest, I don't see why you opened this forum. You sold the last one...and it was the exact same thing.

EDIT:
your site appears to be down.
It's up here
Down for me as well...
(2009-08-22, 05:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It's up here

(2009-08-22, 08:53 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Down for me as well...

No Prowler, I am not refusing to edit my theme. I will edit it, but it requires me to get some free time. I will hopefully edit it...

And no, my site is not down
I get it fine :/

She will everyone she is busy trying to provide plugins. The thing people say Mybb lacks...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14