MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2009-09-04, 08:52 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I tell you what, there is certainly only one ghazal Toungue

I told you as a piece of prectitioner's advice Toungue

Ok, My Forum Admin has posted a Month of August Progress Report . Its only 2 weeks progress. Smile
Just curious, why is the domain often typed MyBBCodes [dot] com ?? I've seen you post it like that on here sometimes and it's like that on the actual forum too. People do [dot] when posting email addreses so spam bots can't get them as easily, can't see why you'd do it for your own domain though... surely you'd want it clickable to people can click it, and when Google crawls other pages where it's posted it can visit it, not just read [dot]... Undecided
(2009-09-04, 11:31 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, why is the domain often typed MyBBCodes [dot] com ?? I've seen you post it like that on here sometimes and it's like that on the actual forum too. People do [dot] when posting email addreses so spam bots can't get them as easily, can't see why you'd do it for your own domain though... surely you'd want it clickable to people can click it, and when Google crawls other pages where it's posted it can visit it, not just read [dot]... Undecided

whoops. Thanks for the feedback MattR, as far as emails are concerned, I know about that, But I didn't know for domains etc. Thanks ...

Also , as the line "MyBBcodes [dot] com" across in my forum does not requires to click on it, thats why I leave it to make as a link. Surely it is usful for the bots, to crawl. I will consider on writing as a complete link in future, Thanks once again
http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=240 <--- Login to Thread has been released
Your logo is extremely annoying. Also, I don't think anybody from the U.S.A will be becoming a subcribed member to your site using your Western Union payment option. There is 0 security for the buyer using this method. Even if you aren't a self-acclaimed scam artist, people are weary when purchasing things over the internet. Use a different method like alertpay and stop being so stubborn. Just because YOU think something is going well, doesn't mean it is.
(2009-09-04, 08:03 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]No I have no moneybookers account, nor I want to get that, also if the logo gives an headache, try to avoid seeing my site, simple as that...

Usually the point of a website is a attract members... Rolleyes
(2009-09-05, 10:00 PM)xiofire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-04, 08:03 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]No I have no moneybookers account, nor I want to get that, also if the logo gives an headache, try to avoid seeing my site, simple as that...

Usually the point of a website is a attract members... Rolleyes

She doesn't get it and never will. I think we should just all leave her be and let make a terrible MyBB related site that nobody will subscribe to.
(2009-09-05, 09:57 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your logo is extremely annoying. Also, I don't think anybody from the U.S.A will be becoming a subcribed member to your site using your Western Union payment option. There is 0 security for the buyer using this method. Even if you aren't a self-acclaimed scam artist, people are weary when purchasing things over the internet. Use a different method like alertpay and stop being so stubborn. Just because YOU think something is going well, doesn't mean it is.

BTW FYI http://www.mybbcodes.com/member.php?acti...ile&uid=13 and http://www.mybbcodes.com/member.php?acti...ile&uid=29 are both from USA. That's why your idea of No subscription from US may collapse.

The theme is final, whether it attracts to any body or not, I will NOT change it at all, thats final for me.

And as far as LOGO is concerned, Its really good and I like the animated text.

Thanks
Western Union is not secure, I recommend you to search for "Western Union not secure" at google
I think what people are getting at is that it's in your best interest to listen to their advice. If we put up a big flashing logo on these forums and loads of people said they didn't like it, we couldn't just tell them to not visit the site, because we'd lose users, instead we'd look at changing it so it appeals to them more. If people don't like the look of the forum they may not read any content, telling people not to visit it because they don't like the theme probably won't help your visitor figures... people are saying these things to help you.
(2009-09-05, 11:59 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]And as far as LOGO is concerned, Its really good and I like the animated text.

Well I hope no one sues you for the epileptic seizures it induces.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14