MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
its waaay to wide.

I have a 20" widescreen and i still have to scroll Sad

Apart from that, it looks good Smile
Still too wide. For a fixed width you should use 800px or 900px. As for a fluid width you should use 80% or 90%. I have a res of 1680x1050 and it still wider than my screen. The theme doesn't fit the kind of people you want to get. The logo looks like the roof of a Islamic house (And I believe it was done for that purpose), however it doesn't fit the name of the forum. MyBB Codes have nothing to do with Islam nor houses, nor roofs.

The overview box needs a colspan in thead.

I wish you the best of luck with your website!
Edit:
Screenshots cannot be viewed by guests because they can't download attachments. My suggestion is to upload screenshots to tinypic, imageshack, photobucket or somewhere else Smile
(2009-08-21, 10:55 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Still too wide. For a fixed width you should use 800px or 900px. As for a fluid width you should use 80% or 90%. I have a res of 1680x1050 and it still wider than my screen. The theme doesn't fit the kind of people you want to get. The logo looks like the roof of a Islamic house (And I believe it was done for that purpose), however it doesn't fit the name of the forum. MyBB Codes have nothing to do with Islam nor houses, nor roofs.

The overview box needs a colspan in thead.

I wish you the best of luck with your website!
Edit:
Screenshots cannot be viewed by guests because they can't download attachments. My suggestion is to upload screenshots to tinypic, imageshack, photobucket or somewhere else Smile

Thanks for the feedback Pirata.
Guests are now allowed to download image attachments.
Can regular users download image attachments?
Edit:
btw your stats sig is not working
Yes regular users Plus Guests are allowed to do so (download attachs)

and Yes, Its not working, I drop a thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-55160.html BUT still waiting for clue Confused
I can't help you, I need the code in order to know what's wrong
(2009-08-21, 12:32 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help you, I need the code in order to know what's wrong

Dropped you a PM
You need to center you forums Ghazal, it's pushed over too the left with no scroll bar for me on 1280x860.
(2009-08-21, 01:56 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]You need to center you forums Ghazal, it's pushed over too the left with no scroll bar for me on 1280x860.

Can you please attach a snap here ?
I tried to 900 px the #container width.
Is it fine now ?
Yes but center it now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14