MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2009-09-09, 12:38 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]I can have an opinion.

Then Only My Thread Available For You To Post Your Opinion ??

STOP IT ...!!!
Have you actually looked on the Hostgator support area?

Please view this:
http://support.hostgator.com/articles/ge...age-folder

Rather than being ignorant maybe you should address this issue with your host because I suspect you misread their email and you have in fact been suspended, not hacked. I am only saying this because I actually read what that error means and I quote straight from hostgator:

Quote:All reseller accounts are setup with a folder named suspended.page in your public_html directory.

This folder contains the page your client will see if you suspend their account for any reason (e.g. Non-payment or Violation of your business agreement).
(2009-09-09, 12:43 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Have you actually looked on the Hostgator support area?

Please view this:
http://support.hostgator.com/articles/ge...age-folder

Rather than being ignorant maybe you should address this issue with your host because I suspect you misread their email and you have in fact been suspended, not hacked. I am only saying this because I actually read what that error means and I quote straight from hostgator:

Quote:All reseller accounts are setup with a folder named suspended.page in your public_html directory.

This folder contains the page your client will see if you suspend their account for any reason (e.g. Non-payment or Violation of your business agreement).

Please I said earlier that I didnot want this thread to be locked also, therefore, for the sake of my thread, please don't use this thread for the matter that previously bieng told and discussed.
(2009-09-09, 12:47 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Please I said earlier that I didnot want this thread to be locked also, therefore, for the sake of my thread, please don't use this thread for the matter that previously bieng told and discussed.

I think this thread does need to be locked for your sake, at least until you can get the error page resolved.

And we are only discussing the original topic of this thread, we are giving our feedback on your website which happens to be a suspended page at this current time.

For the time being I shall be walking away from this thread.
[Image: 2213120427_6abfa157a0.jpg]

I suspect the sun is setting for yet another of ghazals sites Sad
I agree, this shouldn't be open, until you get your issues resolved, no one can even go on it, so what's the point.
Quote:I suspect the sun is setting for yet another of ghazals sites

NO and never, I will reopen the forum again. This thread should not be locked untill my prior consense.
(2009-09-09, 12:21 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I am not the meaning that labrocca would hack it, I am not that mean...

BUT mind you that I will NEVER trust him because of his hackforums.net . FYI his forum is in the hit list of most of the anti - hackers comiittee. They send me an email about this, that they will terminate his hackforums.net . I posted this also: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-55495.html .

But the real threat is from an outside. other then his hackforums hackers. I mean some hackers that not like mybb to run parallel with vB or any other forum software.

Wow. So if I own a liquor store that must mean I drink? Please. You once again show us how ignorant you can be.

As for the seclist.org post. Did you bother to read the whole thread? It's a hoax. That means it's fake. It's a lie. It's not true. Anti-sec has not targetted milw0rm or HF. As for HF going down. It's now run on 3 servers. It's extremely unlikely that a DDOS attack is going to take me down now. It would take imho at least 10,000 bots to and even then I think we would be down for maybe 30-60 minutes before I could firewall them all. I can easily handle a 95mpbs attack and still have room to serve HF pages.

As for trust...that's funny considering how I never asked for nor need your trust.

Everyone else trusts me just fine. I have had logins to dozens of servers and hundreds of forums. And yet not one single complaint about abuse. I don't hide my identity or address either. People know who I am and where I am. That's part of trust.

You can keep your distrust.

As for your 2-3 days...that sounds about right for you to get a new host. We'll see if DNS changes when you come back online. If so...expect a lot of people calling you a liar.
(2009-09-09, 01:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]As for your 2-3 days...that sounds about right for you to get a new host. We'll see if DNS changes when you come back online. If so...expect a lot of people calling you a liar.

Yes, sure, you can watch out what happens within a day. I am strongly emphasises to hold on my tongue and stop to disclose the identity.

For sake. STOP IT..!
Since the domain does not contain a copy of MyBB this thread will be closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14