MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The width is fine, just need to center it cause right now it looks like this.

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0746/untitled_12
I hope that now it fix the issue Smile
Very ugly.
(2009-08-21, 06:08 PM)BlueWack Wrote: [ -> ]Very ugly.

some more to add ?? :|
It looks way better now but I still don't like the logo Toungue Personally, I am not religious but if I was and my religion was Catolic, I'm sure non-catolic people wouldn't like my logo to be christ. Just my point Toungue
I'd just make a logo that fits your site name and theme
(2009-08-21, 06:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It looks way better now but I still don't like the logo Toungue Personally, I am not religious but if I was and my religion was Catolic, I'm sure non-catolic people wouldn't like my logo to be christ. Just my point Toungue

First of all yes Pirata its a religious logo. and also that theme was requested (Not the logo but only green coloured). so I made this, Personally I liked the green colour.

Secondly, Yes I have to change a bit more in CSS specially global.css template.

By this time, I was making a plugin requested here in Releases forum, I maked this and it is now available for free HERE

Thankyou
(2009-08-21, 03:49 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]posting a garbage around these forums will result simply to BAN
the punishment will be waiting
you will immegiately be kicked from here...
Beware..!!!

Great site, friendly community, highly recommended, keep it up. Confused
(2009-08-21, 06:37 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-21, 06:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It looks way better now but I still don't like the logo Toungue Personally, I am not religious but if I was and my religion was Catolic, I'm sure non-catolic people wouldn't like my logo to be christ. Just my point Toungue

First of all yes Pirata its a religious logo. and also that theme was requested (Not the logo but only green coloured). so I made this, Personally I liked the green colour.

Secondly, Yes I have to change a bit more in CSS specially global.css template.

By this time, I was making a plugin requested here in Releases forum, I maked this and it is now available for free HERE

Thankyou

I know it's a religious logo, that's why I don't like it. Religion should never be a logo of a forum like yours. Unless it was a religious forum. And didn't say I didn't liek the theme. The only thing I said was that you should re-make the logo to fit the forum name and theme.
(2009-08-21, 06:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a religious logo, that's why I don't like it. Religion should never be a logo of a forum like yours. Unless it was a religious forum. And didn't say I didn't liek the theme. The only thing I said was that you should re-make the logo to fit the forum name and theme.

+1, the header is horrible and unrelated. I don't see why you need to bring religion into a totally unrelated site.

Secondly, you really should just get rid of the side boxes altogether, they don't contribute anything to your forum and makes your forum annoying to navigate, at the very least move it to the right hand side.

You should also make sure your navigation bar actually on center and I would make the background of your nav bar full width.

Another thing, please remove the adsense ads right below the login and register button, people will click them by accident and I know thats the way you intended it but it will just annoy people.

I also feel that your theme is a little too square, maybe you should try rounding the top and bottom of your content container, that might look nice.

One final thing, your English is still pretty ordinary and it really doesn't give your site a very professional feel. You also don't give the meaning you intended with some of your statements on there i think. Have you thought of making a MyBB support site in your native language? To help people who speak your language but struggle with English but need MyBB help, i think you would be much better at this.

I will say though that this is your best theme so far Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14