MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Advanced Portal V7a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
How do you get the alexa icon to work, How do you change the link for alexa.
simple:
<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="http://xslt.alexa.com/site_stats/js/t/a?url={$mybb->settings['homeurl']}"></script>
I already got Alexa Traffic Rank, But it says no data.

The link is http://www.computerhotfix.com/portal.php
you have selected homepage url while installing mybb or from admin cp after installation right? check out general settings for homepage url setting.
I need help !!! urgent

not working imagen resizer in portal need help please !!Confused
Ah re image resizer it's a problem i have too, some plugins doesn't work for example the Lightbox plugin, but i think that's not a problem of the Advanced Portal, it's something in the configuration of the portal sistem of mybb.
(2009-09-28, 07:55 PM)pipotalamo Wrote: [ -> ]I need help !!! urgent

not working imagen resizer in portal need help please !!Confused

(2009-09-29, 06:42 PM)GecKoTDF Wrote: [ -> ]Ah re image resizer it's a problem i have too, some plugins doesn't work for example the Lightbox plugin, but i think that's not a problem of the Advanced Portal, it's something in the configuration of the portal sistem of mybb.

it could mybb portals problem or other plugins problem couse plugins works with hooks and if plugin author dont give a hook to portal then that plugin will not effect portal page so if you got problems with other plugin you can ask about authors of them, also if the problem is only hooking attach the plugin on this thread and i ll have a look ( i just say how can you add hook for portal.).
hello,
I work with the version 7a and my problem is which has each time I go on index.php it redirects me towards portal.php and not like the programming says it… What returns the access to the impossible forum

Es this normal?

PS: I am French, excuse my English
It's a bug, that programmers are trying to fix
im waiting happy for v7b or v8
the V7 has got a bug too ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27