MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Latest Forum: SupportForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like the idea, I signed up. Smile

I've always strayed away from green and grey, simply because those that are colour blind will see everything as grey (and there is quite a few of them!). Other than that, I like it; I'm sure it will grow on me...

One recommendation: the "spinner.gif" image isn't designed for dark backgrounds...
Thanks Tomm. I was planning on changing that spinner soon enough.
(2009-10-05, 07:50 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]because those that are colour blind will see everything as grey

We don't see everything as gray, I don't know why people think that Toungue (unless you are green-grey colorblind I suppose, but I have never heard of that)

We see the colors that we are deficient in as the same, so in my case Red and Green appears the same. Don't worry, people can never imagine that. I think there are glasses to imitate it, I can't verify if they work or not though Toungue
(2009-10-05, 07:47 AM)HankSullivan Wrote: [ -> ]Well the theme looks hideous there is no way i would even consider trying to get support from a board that looked like that.

Also if i ever did need any support (which i never have done yet..) I would certainly go straight to there own official board cause they know what there on about instead of some kid thinking he knows everything.

I'm not saying you are a kid but in general most of these support forums are just kids that think they know everythin.

You sir need to get off your high horse and stop trying to troll every thread you enter. FYI labrocca ran (and just sold) the worlds larges above ground hacking forum, a very successful webmaster site and is probably the single greatest plugin contributor. If there was someone I would want support from, it is him. For the record I believe he is 36 (correct me labrocca if I am wrong).

Quote:Also if i ever did need any support (which i never have done yet..)
I am glad to hear that..... Clearly you have never thought to expand your horizons beyond what is familiar to you.
(2009-10-05, 12:01 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]We don't see everything as gray[...]

It's a general rule... Toungue. Because of the different types, we're apparently supposed to assume everyone sees it without colour. At least, that's what I was taught... Shy
Well white and black are safe colors as no one gets those confused so any colorblind person should be able to read anything on white or anything on black. I think green grey should be safe though as I briefly flicked over http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness and I didn't see any mention of green/grey. Still though, the green is kinda hard to read over the grey due to lack of contrast, it looks nice but could be easier to read.
You need to get your head out of his behind, this is the showcase section is it not? I gave my opinion about the theme and other aspects's so where is the problem. What the hell does it have to do with you what i think of his site anyway.

So what he supposedly had the worlds biggest hack forum am i suppose to bow down to him and not tell him what i really think of his latest site?

I suggest you get your head out of your lime and let people actually have an opinion ok.. Oh and where exactly have i been trolling?
Stick to the thread please... it's been a while since I warned someone... Sleepy
Looks like a good forum, i signed up.
I am already registered labrocca

If you plan to make an international section, i offer my self to give all kind of assistance in spanish

=) keep up the good job
No international section is planned at this time.

So far I am pleased with feedback. I should hit 1000 posts in the next hour or so. If I can somehow manage to get 1000 posts per day the site will grow wildly.

Here's to hoping.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7