MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Latest Forum: SupportForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
idk, I've never used proffesional support in my life. And, if it's on a businesses forum I usually get the answer from a normal member quicker than someone from the company.
(2009-10-06, 02:38 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]No that's a good mock up. Hmm..I like it. I might have to use your idea.

Thanks, the reason for the gradient is because I though the design was to square and boxxy, so the gradient at least gives the impression that the top and bottom curve off horizontally. The glow was just to give the design a bit more depth (to facilitate this curve).
(2009-10-06, 04:13 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:As for the forum, I do not like it either. Nor the look of it or the content. If I need help I will go to a profesional official site and not to someone who was known to run a hacking forum. That is my honest opinion.

A double edged sword. One guy claims people are just joining because of my reputation while another claims he won't because of it. Odd.

Please do not take this personally labrocca but I would not trust anyone who has run a hacking forum and not just you. This is not personal.
And yet I am probably one of the least anonymous people on the internet. I have been given server admin and site access from hundreds of clients and never a complaint.

I don't take it personal but imho...it's like disliking me because I am black. You are judging only by appearances. It's cool though and not a problem for me. Everyone is entitled to their view about me.
I signed up yesterday when I read the email, I love the theme and good luck with your new board Smile
Quote:Your telling me you supposedly had one of the biggest hack forums and you never once used your knowledge of hacking to steal peoples credit cards/ emails / whatever else?

Never once. I owned a retail store in NYC for 10 years. I had access to thousands of credit cards. I have run forums for about a decade now too. So what I run hackforums.net the past 2 years. It's just one of my many sites and a small part of my online history. I ain't into cybercrime. Anyone at my HF site will tell you that. Don't you think that if I ran a very open site like HF and I was stealing CC info or attacking sites that I would be in jail?

Quote:Some how i think your full of orange even to the point that you claim paypal banned your account then suddenly you upped the price of a subscription...but you wont say.

Because it's none of your business really. btw..I have regained my paypal account. My lawyer tends to make things happen for me. At this time my lawyer also advises me not to discuss my paypal situation since we may have an action against them in the future.
(2009-10-07, 05:56 PM)dragmetohell993 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And yet I am probably one of the least anonymous people on the internet. I have been given server admin and site access from hundreds of clients and never a complaint.

I don't take it personal but imho...it's like disliking me because I am black. You are judging only by appearances. It's cool though and not a problem for me. Everyone is entitled to their view about me.

Your telling me you supposedly had one of the biggest hack forums and you never once used your knowledge of hacking to steal peoples credit cards/ emails / whatever else?

Some how i think your full of orange even to the point that you claim paypal banned your account then suddenly you upped the price of a subscription...but you wont say.

@Mods i know your gonna ban this account right after you read this post so i will just say go screw yourself specially MattR the st st st stutt stuttering fool. Big Grin

Yours truely

HankSullivan.

ps:see you in 3 days

You know, usually when people use the expression "kids like you", it's usually when they're actually kids but they don't want to show it. And the way you talk looks like you're a kid.

Notice this:
Quote:Your telling me you supposedly had one of the biggest hack forums and you never once used your knowledge of hacking to steal peoples credit cards/ emails / whatever else?
Once people grow up, they start to understand a few things including "not to steal". They have their own job, they have their own reputation to defend, they are mature and they know what should be done and what should not be done.

Here's another thing that makes me think that you're a kid:
Quote:@Mods i know your gonna ban this account right after you read this post so i will just say go screw yourself specially MattR the st st st stutt stuttering fool. Big Grin
I don't think I need to explain why.

And lastly, the fact that you created a new account just to make that post which is useless in my opinion. People with a job, a family, friends and everything else that's comumn in people's life, don't do what you did because it's a waste of time..unless you're just a kid and don't have anything else to do.

I myself have helped a lot of people as well, they sent me their password and usernames and I helped them to fix problems on their boards and I have never felt necessary to steal anything: 1st. I don't need to; 2nd. I have other things to do. 3st; I wouldn't want people to do the same to me.
Make a new thread if that's OK, labrocca.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7