MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Latest Forum: SupportForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So you don't consider an ability to manage criticism constructivley a sign of professionalism?

You don't see making unjustified derogatory remarks as immature?
(by unjustified I mean you have not justified yourself, not that it is unwarrented)

Any way, we detracting from labrocca's site now. No more from me.
Damn right i can, What else you want me to say? It looks hideous for a suppor forum.

I can put my house on it that no way in the world if you didn't know Labrocca that you would sign up for support there. I know i wouldn't I would rather get support from a more professional looking site or the official support forum for the product i need supprt with.

An yea i might be a little hostile now but that is only cause TimB said i need to get off my high horse and stop trolling every thread.

If he doesn't or anyone else like my post don't quote it and start orange.

TimB what are you after? mod position/ admin maybe? I'm not sorry for nothing i have posted i tell it how i see it too bad you don't like it.

And i definitley do not have to justify myself to you or anyone else here.
Quote:An yea i might be a little hostile now

You been hostile since post one. That's your right and I won't comment on your post.

Quote:And i definitley do not have to justify myself to you or anyone else here.

No you do not. I agree 100%.

Can you however do me a favor? You have stated my site is hideous. I appreciate that you took the time to give me your opinion. But now I have it. I see no reason to hear it again from you. Let's not argue in this thread about civility and hostility.

Any further off-topic comments I will report.

Thank you.
I really like this new theme.
Added a yellow and a blue option now too.

[Image: e06hyxhu13o2fl7r4kh7.gif]

[Image: 6ow1sps279bhsf7egsqm.gif]
I still like the orange better. Thanks for the options though
Orange is still default but I felt a full spectrum of options was a good idea.

Now members can choose a favorite color for themselves.
I don't know why I like this theme. There's just something about it. The only thing I don't like is maybe the slogan:

"Making things easier one post at a time."

I recall hearing that somewhere else, but oh well. Cool site overall.
Maybe add a link to WMF, in the footer. Try to get some traffic from it.
It's generic. I don't love the slogan but it's not that important.

I also really like this theme. It's imho...the best one I have ever made. It's the matching of the greys that work so well and it's simplicity.

Quote:Maybe add a link to WMF, in the footer. Try to get some traffic from it.

I haven't even done a PM blast at HF yet. In one day I have 2000 posts and 100+ signups. And it's only 5pm. Smile

I don't believe the site will have a problem getting popular.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7