MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Latest Forum: SupportForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-10-05, 12:56 PM)HankSullivan Wrote: [ -> ]You need to get your head out of his behind, this is the showcase section is it not? I gave my opinion about the theme and other aspects's so where is the problem. What the hell does it have to do with you what i think of his site anyway.

So what he supposedly had the worlds biggest hack forum am i suppose to bow down to him and not tell him what i really think of his latest site?

I suggest you get your head out of your lime and let people actually have an opinion ok.. Oh and where exactly have i been trolling?

I'm sure he noted your opinion but I personally like the theme. Just because you don't like doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. He's not forcing you to join so if you don't like the site don't join. It's that simple no reason to start fights.
Do you even know the meaning of opinion? what is the problem is this person some god or somthing here? I'm not sorry for telling what i think, i have no reason to be. I simply gave my opinon on his site. That is what this section is for, right?

If anything it is you and TimB starting the fight here i gave my opinon on it and was told to get off my high horse and stop trolling every thread i post in.

And i know just cause i don't like it that everyone else doesn't have to if you can't take abit of critiscm i suggest you grow up abit.
I think the dark theme distracts users from the main purpose of your forum. When I think of support forums, I see whites, light blues etc. not gray and green.

Once again, it's your forums, and you go as you please to design them. I can see there proving popular so far, and I may or may not register later. Wink
I think stepping outside the norm is important. HF for example is purple. It was called hideous then too. I am still making adjustments but imho the layout is working.

I just altered the toplinks menu too for a mouseover effect.
I knew you'd miss HF and start a new one Big Grin

Nice forum so far, I just dislike the green color but that's my personal opinion - don't worry about it.
Looks active, you did a good job.

All the best
Lennart Sauter
I personally do not like the theme... Green is not that good as a Primary color on the forum... To me It looks a bit messy... the theme... The forum itself looks good... Maybe... have the Primary color grey and then color for tcats, theads etc. green? Maybe.. just my opinion...
Fair enough point. I registered as Ryan. Big Grin
What I might do is make a secondary colored theme. I think this theme would rock and I would only need to change the green. Maybe a blue option or orange? I am still building this up.
Labrocca, a friend is going to contact you soon. Just a heads up.
Okay...I went ahead and made an orange based theme for this.

[Image: h793rhnctjyoyar3vmv.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7