MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi people,

If you want to get the amazing themes from indiePaper.com, for FREE. Take our survey right now! here. Only 10 simple questions and you're done.

Anyways, you might not want to win premium themes, but you can answer it too. You just want to help theme development to become better Wink

I'll base the amount of given themes in porcentage, so I don't know the amount of theme I'll give away. 25% are winners!! and you lose nothing for trying (it's not even a 5 min survey)!!

Please note that we WILL be checking the submitted anwsers closely, so answer properly. And remember, NO cheating. You'll just lose any of your chances.

Thanks!

PS: you will be free to choose which theme you want, no matter if are the current ones, or future ones.
I did it but I don't need themes right now Big Grin.
Ok, thanks Alex Smile
You should like my answers considering your current pricing scheme Toungue.
Damn, indiepaper.com is down so i can't signup Sad

Edit: Did the quiz, will signup using the name i put in once its back up. Smile
(2009-10-26, 12:43 AM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, indiepaper.com is down so i can't signup Sad

It's working fine for me.Undecided
It is working, well according to aremysitesup.com
Must be a dns issue for me then.
I'm sorry about that, I don't know why this happend to people. But it's becoming completely random, as some people who was unable to see the site some time ago are now able to do so.
(2009-10-26, 01:12 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about that, I don't know why this happend to people. But it's becoming completely random, as some people who was unable to see the site some time ago are now able to do so.

Yep, like me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7