MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm still waiting a response from the SaeedGh.
(2010-10-10, 06:36 AM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to set in user profile options to see all thanked messages?

Hi ecanikajo,
I'm sorry for taking this long to reply. Technically it's possible but considering improved reputation system in MyBB 1.6 it seems not to be that useful. It's only my opinion. You can also ask this question from Huji Lee -another author of Thanks plugin.
salam and hi,saeed..seems that huji lee haven't online quiet a long time..
Your problem is "TypeError:xml is null" error; right?
Can you give me the link of your forum?
salam,

so, brother..what have you found out?
Please go to phpMyAdmin and browse "mybb_posts" table. You should have a "pthx" field there but MyBB can not find it. So I guess you've changed its name to something else (maybe "ptq" as you explained in another topic).
give me 5 minutes.
have to restart my pc..cache is full..will take a few minutes more..please stick around,will you?
thank you very much.now the problem is settled..i look in the mybb_posts and found out that the name of the table is still 'ptq'.than change it to 'pthx' and it's work beautifully...seems that i miss 'that' place..;p
You're welcome. I'm glad that it's solved. Smile
yeah..anymore project(mod) from you after this?
Maybe! :-D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11