MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2011-06-17, 02:09 PM)silvermf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for youre Plugin, but now Im confused, the Thanks Language etc. is in "thanks_postbit_count" but which is the Variable/Parameter to load this out of the thanks_postbit_count?

I cant find any parameter..

If there a Paramter like "{$post['thx_count']" it woul be awesome, so I cant finish my Style

Sorry, it doesn't have such a thing -you call Parameter- for the Thanks count. (Actually it does but not to be used in templates; just for modifying the postbit template on the fly)
Is there a Way to set the "postbit_thanks_count" to "postbit" / "postbit_classic"?
Nope!
How to remove the given/received thanks from being seen at your posts? I want to at people's profile.
Use the "Show count thanks" option at the settings page.
Thanks.
Hi SaeedGh,

I'm using THANKS plugin on my forum.
I have this problem:
When I press thanks button it appear this messaje: an Error had occured please contact administrator.
[attachment=23844]
After I press OK another message appear: TypeError: xml is null.
[attachment=23845]
But if I refresh the page the thanks appears. So it works. But what can I do for these two errors to not appear anymore?

I've tried to uninstal the plugin, to clean the database and to install again, but still same errors. Do you have any idea what should I do?

Some more details:

I'm using THANKS plugin on three forums MyBB 1.6.4, one without a theme installed. On every forum I have same problem, so I think the theme doesn't matter.

On my mybb_post table there is pthx.

My mybb_thx structure look like this:
[attachment=23843]

In "postbit" template last lines are:
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</tbody>
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

In "postbit_classic" last lines are:
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

So, the THANKS plugin works but every time I press the thanks button the two windows with errors appear and I have to refresh the page to see the thanks given.

P.S.: First time I installed this plugin works very well, but suddenly, those errors appear. What should I do?

Thanks.
Hi,
Please check out the template "headerinclude". You should have following code there right before {$newpmmsg}:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thx.js"></script>

It would load a JavaScript file which is essential for Ajax functions of Thanks plugin. You should also check the contents of "thx.js" by simply referring to such an address: http://******/jscripts/thx.js and make sure that there are not any errors there.
In headerinclude everything is fine.

I don't know if there are errors in my thx.js file. Can you take a look please?
Here is my thx.js.
That file is fine.

I joined your forum and tested it. It works fine for me! You can reset my pass and try with my account ( http://www.medical-bucuresti.ro/forum/User-SaeedGh ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11